6

One week was passed away everything was going on fine tops always treat them nicely until they obey them but one person didn't like this peace in these couples life and Jeon Ara also returns from business trip.

That one person is Jeon Hyuna for her love is just waste of time you should not gave to much freedom to your partner which leads them to leave you so she doesn't want same for her brother family neither what she was doing was wrong but still found it right at her own prescription.

Past

Jeon Hyuna only sister of jeon hyungsik CEO of the biggest company in world bubbly and innocent girl easily trust and loves everyone Their parents past away when they are kids they live with their uncle and aunt .But all the people are not good in the society.

Here comes the son of the second largest company in the world. Park  I just I (I can't remember random name) Has a girlfriend momo ( random name) but still believe in hook ups.His father is also a cruel man he can't stand the boy(hyungsik)is just half of his age still he was on number one position.
So he made a plan to marry his son with hyungsik sister first his son declined saying he has a girlfriend but his father gave him the permission to treat her however her wanted to treat her while his girlfriend can also live with them.
(He agreed because he and his girlfriend wants a slave both are bisexuals they are starting to thinking how are they going to treat their slave).

Park "I" age=25
Momo age=23
Hyuna age=21
Hyungsik=23(he still didn't meet Ara)

With few days passed Mr Park starts making good terms with Mr jeon both started investing in each others company even Mr park gave so many deals to hyungsik saying he was also like his son.
Hyungsik was also happy he finds a second father figure .Not knowing something big going to happens when suddenly Mr park call hyungsik to his company saying he is an emergency.

Hyungsik just ran to his to what he see made his heart froze.

Mr Park was lying on the floor of the office he calls everyone and took him to ABC hospital not knowing it's Mr parks hospital all this was preplan.

Hyungsik: doctor what happens to Mr park .
Doctor:I'm sry to say he has cancer stage 3.

Hyungsik: but doctor it's 3rd stage not 4th you can save him.

Doctor: 50%chances of his life or death he wants to talk to you just meet him.

Hyungsik: Mr park you will be alright don't take any stress ok I'm here with you.

Mr park: I know my but you my life is not guaranteed so I want a favour from you .

Hyungsik: what Mr park?

Mr park: I want your sisters hand for my son.

Hyungsik: but why Mr park my sister just turn 21 .

Mr park : it's just that I want someone responsible for my family after my death.

Hyungsik: don't say like that Mr park.

Mr park: so what is your answer son.

Hyungsik: whatever my sister wants that the final answer sir.
Now I will fill the hospital formalities first.

Mr park knew hyungsik loves his sister so he already told his son to start acting skills to Hyuna as he likes her and stuff Hyuna was so innocent that she believes in his manipulation she starts falling for her deeper and deeper when her brother ask her do you like someone so firstly she wants to say yes but she says no so her brother show her photo of "I" she immediately says yes for the weeding.
"I" and momo are just waiting for the day of the marriage.

At marriage.
When"I" kissed Hyuna he kissed her so aggressively which he never does before she was a little shock but never said anything.

After marriage to their new mansion their was silence (maybe the silence before the storms).
After reaching the home she enters her bedroom which is a little weard she can't see anything because it was dark and her husband told her to just sit on the bed and don't open the light their is a little surprise for her.

After few minutes
As the light gets switch on she was shocked to see the room it was not looking like a romantic first weeded couple room it's a red room you completely see one thing that is red and their are many things she doesn't know their names but surely they look scarry to her ( means whips,sticks,brushes and other stuff because she is innocent).

And when she saw towards door their she saw her husband with a girl she never saw before.

Momo: baby look how cute is she ( she says while walking toward Hyuna I following her behind.)

Hyuna: mm_ I who is she.

I: she is my girlfriend baby.

Hyuna: but how I'm your wife so how is she your girlfriend.

Momo: don't worry baby you are ours know all you have to do is obey us.

Hyuna: but why I marry to I not you ..

Saying this I just slap her you will listen to her you are going to call me sir and momo mam understand you will do whatever we say to you or wherever we are if you don't obey us we will kill your brother she can't stand that she loves her brother she can't let him die so she just agree with her.

Hyuna: yes I agree with sir and mam.

Momo: see its not hard. Baby now let's start.

Hyuna: what.

Momo: baby today is your wedding night.
So just start it remove your clothes first .

Hyuna: but you are also here.

I: didn't we told you you are ours what is mine also is my girlfriend's as well so shut up and just obey her.

Hyuna slowly starts removing her clothes Infront of both of them she was felling so ashamed and helpless but I and momo and just mesmerising her beautiful body she was just standing their with head down.

When suddenly momo lift her and throw her on the bed that day Hyuna lost her pride her innocence her v card by both the monsters after even she faints both didn't stops they both take turns with her .

In morning when she wakes she was still tied with ropes and blood was between her legs she wants to wake up but she was tied when momo enters with food .

Momo: baby now get up let's eat you had many works to do.

Hyuna: please let me go please it hurts so bad.

Momo: no baby you have many chores to do today just eat first then you will found your work list in table of living room me and I are going to work and remember tell your brother anything you are dead.

To be continued............