Short interlude

I just stood there not knowing what to do. The only thing I could process in my small head is that Jimin Oppa is angry... not just angry but really angry and upset. And that was more than enough to make me cry.

"Chim?"

"...yes?" I answered Appa nervously. "....Appa. I... really don't know. you don't believe me?"

"I believe you. You can stop crying now"

"hug?"

There was a few seconds silence and he opened his arm for me. I crashed into his hug and cried my eyes out.

"Shh... calm down. stop crying you gonna make yourself sick"

"I... don't know I really don't"

"Shhh.... it's okay. Take a deep breath. Can you do that?"

"But you are mad and Jiminie Oppa is disappointed."

"Chim"

I shook my head not wanting to see Appa's disappointed look.

"Chim" I shook my head again

He pulled me back from the hug and made me sit on the couch.

"Chim?" He crouched down to my eye level and made me look at him.

"Do i look mad? angry?" I shook my head no.

"Do you know why you had cigarettes in your room?"
I shook my head again but this time I receive a smack on my thigh.

"Verbal answer"

"No... I don't know"

"Okay. Then there's nothing to cry about. We'll deal with this once you remember what happened and ready to explain. Fair?"

"Yes..."

"Good. Now stop crying and sleep. You look exhausted I'll wake you up before dinner" I nodded my head and closed my eyes feeling safe in his arm.

When I woke up I was a lot calmer and I remembered why I had cigarettes in my room and why I fainted.

Of shit I'm so dead

I promised Appa that I would talk to him once I remember what happened and will not hide the truth. I know that it will only make the situation worse if I don't tell him now but I'm just not yet ready to tell him the truth.

maybe after dinner? (How long will she be able to keep this secret???)

AN: Hi~ I haven't been updating for awhile I'm really sorry about that. Since I haven't written the chapter for ages I kinda forgot the story line so I needed this chapter to kinda clear my head and ideas I got from the readers. I'm sorry this chapter is so short but I promise I'll be back soon with a longer one.

Now plz help me out....

Who do you guys wants to punish Chim?
Are you guys okay with harsh punishments??