Broken Boy (pt.2)

Jungkook stayed in the corner until the very end of the movie. Hoping someone would come and hug him. Hoping someone would notice the scar he has been hiding. But all he got was another 20 sharp smacks on his bottom for lowering his arms.

Am I still their maknae?

Do they still love me like they used to?

Do they care?

Once he started doubting he couldn't stop those thoughts. No matter how much he tried too shake them off, he couldn't. The only thing that kept him from falling apart was the love he had to his hyungs.

But I can't make them hate me even more...

When the movie was about to finish he walked over to the couch where his hyungs and their baby, Chim were. Jin glanced at him once but did not say anything.

Maybe it was too late.. they hate me to the point where they don't even want to see my face nor talk to me

His hyungs would never ignore him. At least that's what Jungkook thought....or hoped.

He stood there for another 5 minutes then Jungkook left the living room hoping someone would come and stop him, hug him, tell him that he was loved. But all he heard was a loud laughter.

They will still be happy without me. No, they are even happier without me.

Jungkook slammed the door to his room and cried his eyes out to his blanket. But of course that didn't last long.

"Didn't I warn you Jungkook?"

Jungkook jumped out of his bed hearing his hyung's voice.

"Hyung please"

"Please what? Jungkook? I don't remember raising you as someone who can't apologize properly"

"Hyung.."

"Jungkook. You made me disappointed more than enough today. Don't make it any worse"

"I'm sorry..."

"You should have said that to Chim when you were given a chance to"

Jin's word was cutting through him. The doubts he had was tearing him apart.

"I DID TRY MY BEST! YOU GUYS NEVER FUCKING LISTEN TO ME!! WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU TALKED TO ME? NOT SCOLDING ME OR YELLING AT ME BUT TALKED TO ME?"

Jin was taken back at his little brother bursting out his anger. Jin left the room tears forming in his eyes.
Jungkook was shocked. What has he just done? He cried and cried. Though he didn't understand what he did to deserve all this, the last thing he wanted was his hyungs to turn his back on him. He grabbed the heaviest and thickest belt he has from the closet and went to Jin's room.

Knock knock

"Hyung?"
After a minute of silence Jin finally spoke.

"Come in"
His voice was cold as ever it sent a shiver down the boy's veins but he didn't hesitate to go into the room where he knows once he enters he will return with his bottom being destroyed.

"Hyung..."

"Position"
Jungkook dropped his knees to floor and held his aching arms up in the air.

"Jungkook you know very well to not talk the way you did."

"I'm sorry hyung"

"If you have something you want to tell us we are here to listen. Yelling and cussing won't get you anywhere."

Liars Liars Liars