Disrespect

3rd POV

Today you were with your Oppas at their photo shooting. Everything looked interesting you as this was your first time being at their photo shooting.
"Don't touch anything and behave" Jimin said as he left to the set. You rolled your eyes at his back and went back to looking around.
"I saw that" Hoseok said chuckling softly and kissed on your hair. "You don't wanna embarrass yourself in front of these people do you?" He asked. You looked around and quickly shook your head. "Good, you better behave little girl. Trust me your oppas won't hesitate to give you a spanking if you need one. Especially your Appa" You shivered at the thought of being punished in front of these people. "Aish don't worry just stay out of troubles. Can you do that for me?" You nodded your head and he gave you the brightest smile in the world before leaving to his band members.

It's been 3 hours since you got here and you were starting to get bored. You were doing pretty good so far. You sat at the couch where your oppas have left you and chat with the staff and patiently waited for your oppas. They came around once in a while to check on you and praise you for being so good. But you couldn't hold it anymore. You grabbed your phone and jumped off the couch. You told one of the Unnie you are going to the bathroom and snuck out of the room. You run around the building going inside every doors you see. You found a room with swing and sliders, it looked like a little playground. You told yourself you were not supposed to play with it. You weren't dumb it was probably for their photo shooting. You stood at the door looking inside desperately.

Just for few minutes won't do any bad? Right?

Wrong. But of course being the brat you are you run into the room without a second thought. You went on the sliders, little did you know it was only made for decoration on the background of photo shooting it wasn't strong enough to hold your weight.

CRASHHHH!!

"AHHHGGGGG"

Hoseok's POV

We went into the room where we expected y/n to be waiting for us. But she was nowhere to be found. Noona told us she left the room about 45ms ago and she hasn't got back yet.

Ugh fuck didn't I tell her to behave!? She's soo going to get it.

CRASHHHH!!

"AHHHGGGGG"

We heard a crashing sound followed by y/n's scream. We rushed to where the sound came from and found her on the floor with broken plastic pieces all over her.

"Baby!! What happened!!!?" Jin hyung was by her side in a second checking if she was okay. He gasped when he found a cut on her wrist. "We need to clean this. Can you walk? Do you want me to carry you?" Jin hyung showered her with questions worriedly. But I was different. I stared at her sternly. She slowly looked up and whimpered when she saw me.

"Oppa..." she made grabby hands toward me but I ignored. This was not the time to be soft.

Jin hyung frowned "Why aren't you picking her up? She's hurt!"

"Then let me ask why and what you were doing in here to get a scar on your wrist y/n"

Everyone turned their attention back to the trembling girl on the floor. She kept her head down and wiped her tears.

"Park y/n answer your oppa" everyone in the room flinched at Yoongi's tone. Y/n cried into Jin's pants soon his pants was soaked with her crying. Jimin sighed and picked her up. She clung into her brother and continued to cry. We sat her down on the couch and cleaned her scar and waited till she calms down a little. Jungkook pulled her into his lap bouncing her up and down trying to calm her down. When her crying turned into little sniffling he stood her in the middle of the room.
"We'll do the talking later. Now go stand at the corner with your arms up" Yoongi hyung commanded and she obeyed. We were strict when it came to punishment but we aren't a monster to give her spanking in front of the staffs.