Memories

Chim - 6 years old
Jimin - 17 years old

Chim's POV

Parking lot is where my friends and I spend most of the time after school. We can play ball, hide and seek and tag there!! Isn't it the best place to play?

Aeyoung, Minji and I were playing at the parking lots near the school. I was supposed to wait Jimin oppa at the school but eh? who cares? He wouldn't find out if I get back to school in time. At least that's what I thought. Wrong.

Jimin's POV

I came straight from my High School to pick Chim up. But I found her no where near the gate. Maybe she's still inside? I walked inside the building but again I didn't find her. I started panicking as many thoughts passed through my head. What if she's kidnapped? Is she trapped in somewhere? Or is she bullied? Aish she hates being alone! What if she's crying alone somewhere?? Where did she go?? I snapped out of it when I heard a familiar voice calling my name.

"Jimin?? Jimin??"

I looked up to see my home room teacher back in elementary and now Chim's home room teacher looking down at me concerned.

"You alright? You look like you are about to pass out" He said

"saem!!(쌤) Have you seen Chim??? I can't find her anywhere!! I swear I looked everywhere in the school" I said almost yelling

"Whoa whoa calm down Jimin. I saw her walking out of the gates so I stopped her to ask if she had your permission then she said yes so I let her leave with her friends. I'm sorry I didn't know."

"No... it's alright. It's not your faul saem."

"Do I need to call your parents?? Do you know where she might be?" Saem asked pulling his phone.

"No I can handle this. I'm sure she didn't go far. I'll go look around the school." I said already walking towards the gate

"Alright I'll go look in the school again I'll call you if I find her!!" I heard him yelling

"Thanks saem!!" I yelled back and ran out of the gate.

I kept running thinking where could my little sister possibly be. That's when I heard girls laughing from the parking lot. I quickly run to the parking lot spotting my sister and her friends happily eating candies. A sighed of relief left my mouth. I could finally breathe again. I looked down on the ground wiping off the tears.... wait! why am I not hearing their laughter?? My head shot up at that thought. AGAIN she was GONE!! Then a second later I heard a girl screaming and cars honking. My heartbeat skipped. NO NO NO she was right in front of me just a second ago!!! I found a girl, Chim's friend falling on the ground crying. I quickly scooped her up and brought her down where my sister and her other friend were standing looking shocked. They gave her a group hug then turned back to me awkwardly.

"Oppa.... why are you here?" Chim asked slightly shaking

"Well, that's what I want to ask you. After I specifically told you to wait me at the school why do I see my sister playing at the parking lot and not at the school?" I asked her crossing my arms

"I.... I was just umm playing with my friends and somehow we ended up coming here... right??" She said glancing at her friends meaningfully and they immediately started nodding.