Chapter 19

Ritesh's pov:

My best friend Kabir returned from Europe. People calls him filthy man, play boy, casanova what not. But he has a pure heart. l lost my mind when he started flirting with my future wife Rachna. Sounds good right? 'Future Wife'. I disclosed about marriage contract and Rachna's challenge to Kabir. Firstly he got angry but later he started laughing loudly.

"What is so funny in it? Why are showing your yellow teeth to me?" This laughing sound irritated me.

"Boy my teeth are white not yellow and secondly Ritesh, you are already in a love with your girlfriend and real to be wife madly", Kabir completed his sentences and again gained from ears to ears.

You are wrong Mr.Kabir forget it. I already have an important meeting to attain. I am not really interested to hear your nonsense. After 4 months me and Rachna are going to tie knot with each other", I said rudely and made my way towards the meeting room."

**

Rachna's pov:

I felt a different kind of emotion when Ritesh got jealous of his best friend Kabir. Is Ritesh falling in love with me? I can't force him to love me back but I can observe some kinds of emotion from his side. He is good from his heart but his outer appearance is arrogant. He is rude to everyone but soft hearted towards his family. I hope I win this challenge. Although l have ten months in my hand but our marriage date is after four months. I have to win this challenge, at least not for myself but our selves. For me and for my Ritesh.

Today one new employee 'Ishita' got added in our employee's list. Yes she is new in Bhatia company. She is so rude and arrogant always tries to flirt with our office colleagues. Here boys too take her chance. I don't know why but I don't get any positive response from her. She may be beautiful but it's outer appearance. I hope she atleast tries to be good and generous to the work from her heart. I heard that she is going to be new manner of Ritesh's company this made my heart sad. I hope Ritesh doesn't fall for Ishita's fake charm. I know maximum girls drool over Ritesh but he never gave any chance to anyone. I used to adore Ritesh but the feeling for him is getting stronger as the day passes away.

Hey!!

How are you all?

My book 'Permanent Licence of Bond' is completed in the Libri app. You can read the entire completed book on the Libri. Shower your valuable love and support on it ❣️😇

 Shower your valuable love and support on it ❣️😇

Take care!! ☺