Chapter 38

Hello!!

Enjoy Reading!!

Rachna's pov:

"Done with all the packing?", Suraj uncle asked to Ritesh.

"Yes dad my beloved fiancee temple girl helped me", Ritesh winked at me.

"Aww so sweet couple just like me and Sejal:, Kabir exclaimed well Sejal smacked on his head.

"You are a play boy and I am a tom boy so our destiny can't meet", Sejal said and went.

" Lets see", Kabir smirked.

" Hey mam don't tease my baby sister", Ritesh was also pulling Sejal's leg.

I was adoring them. I looked at Aarav bhai he was also giving me his teasing bright smile.

Time lapsed

We also had our lunch

" Rachna, I need to discuss something important to you. Come in our room", Ritesh gleamed while Kabir smirked at him as if he have plan something for us. God knows whats cooking in their devil's head. I was quite shocked for the first time when Ritesh address 'his' room as 'our' room. My heart blushed and I felt contented. I was blooming with happiness. May be our first step of relationship is established with strong feeling and emotion. I silently went in our future room. Ritesh was facing his back towards me. Before I could knock or speak he spoke instantly.

"You are two minutes late. Were you dreaming about me?", Ritesh said.

"How did you know that I came?", I questioned him back.

"Your anklet and perfume fragrance said everything", Ritesh said while I nodded.

"Why did you called me?", I was curious.

"Did any guy kissed you before?"

"Huhh?"

"I mean Rachna, any guy in our college days kissed you. I mean proper french kiss?", Ritesh was talking nonsense. Did anyone did any black magic on him. What is happening to him?

Before, I could say any thing he placed his lips on mine. Oh my god he was kissing me that too on my lips. It was my first kiss which is stolen by my crush. Intially I tired to punish him away but he hold my hands tightly as he was quite stronger than me. He sealed my lips tightly and rolled his tongue to enter into mine. This was truly totally unexpected one. My first kiss was taken without my consent, without my opinion. I was shocked with it. We both had very slow and passionate kiss. I held his shirt in my first tightly. I thought he will leave my lips but his lips were stucked into mine. My wet and wild dream came into reality . He kissed me in real. I hitted his chest  hardly as I need air to breath. He finally moved his lips away from mine.

**

Holllllaaaaaa!!!!

So finally Rachna and Ritesh had a special moment......

I have updated a new book ' Slice of Outdoor'. Whenever you have a time, check it out. I hope you will enjoy reading it. Shower your valuable love and support. Share this new book with your love ones✨.

Take care!!

Much love!!