Chapter 33

Hello!!

Good morning!! 😇

Enjoy Reading📖

Rachna's pov:

I was happy and contented by Ritesh's gesture. Every one was gossiping about us. Preeti was teasing me. I too played my cards by linking her name with Aarav bhai. If they both have certain soft feelings for each other then they should reveal to each other. Never mind, l think l have to do this nobel job. Currently l am searching Ritesh. Where he might be? Today he touched my heart. I want to thank him but l am not able to find him out. There l found Ritesh was having gulab jamun from the desert stall. Oh nice arrogant sour Ritesh can eat sweet items. I went near to him.

" Hiiii Ri... Ritesh ", l again started fumbling.

" Good you came Rachna, l need to talk with you", Ritesh said to me.

" Yeah same here, first of all thanks a lot for this beautiful ring. I admire it. I loved it so much. I liked the token of surprise ", l said him. We both were walking on the garden.

" Look Rachna, l will say every thing straight away", Ritesh cold voice gave me negative vibes but l shrugged off the plethora of thoughts.

" Yeah go on Ritesh, l am all ears", l gained some courage to face the truth.

" I don't love you ", Ritesh straight away said on my face by breaking my heart in to million pieces.

Was that proposal in front of the world was just a mere drama?

" You.... Don't? ", l asked him back. Of course he never said that he ever liked or loved me before. I only expected wrong thing.

" Listen Rachna, today is my grandma's birthday. She personally wanted me to announce our relationship official in front of all the guests. I did the acting of proposal in front of her, to make my grandma happy ", Ritesh said so easily as if it was just a cup of tea.

" It was all acting? ", l asked him again to confirm. I prayed mentally to the God. It was truth. He never gave any importance to our relationship. It may be mere joke for him. I was hurt. I was scattered, l was upset but it didn't produced any effect on him. He was all cool.

" I just needed to say this thing to you. So this ring is just a gift for you. Our relationship is now official. After six months of marriage, we both can part away", Ritesh's sour words again scattered my pure heart. Sweet deserts doesn't suits him. He should eat bitter bottle gourd and sour lemon.

" Yes Ritesh, l can understand. Don't worry about it. We both don't know the future but at least we can hope the best thing for us", l said and made my way towards the gate. Hurtful tears rolled down from my eyes. May be l expected lot of things from him. I saw Preeti outside, she was with Aarav bhai. They look so cute together. May be l am not lucky to have Ritesh as my life partner. He doesn't care for me. I lost all the hopes today. Today l received so many surprises which of course l will treasure them in my heart.

Hola!!

I hope you enjoyed the chapter✨

Votes !! Comments!! Follow me!!

Take care!! ☺