Chapter 44

Hiiiii

Ritesh's pov:

I was staring at Rachna's anklet which is ith me. I am sure she must be searching for it. More than three months in the New York then only I can see Rachna's beautiful face. I already started missing her. She created some magic on me. Once I return from New York to India then I will get married then after six months, me and Rachna will get divorced. I did so much planning . Now my brain needs some rest. I kept my head on the headset and closer my eyes and I was trying to sleep. Again and again, I was getting the glimpse of Rachna's innocent face.

Uff! Temple girl, you are making me insane sleep was away from my eyes. Hence, I started reading some novel.

Time passed by.......Days turned into weeks and weeks turned into two months. More one month was there for the Rash reunion,

Ritesh was checking the citizen's files. He was working hard with dedication. He received a call from Aarav. He smiled while looking at phone. Today Aarav is going to get engage with his love of life preeti. I am very happy
my PA. He is not only PA but very good friend of mine too. My parents were upset when I didn't came to India. Preerav's engagement was fixed suddenly so I couldn't made time for the function. In these two months I didn't called my fiancee Rachna nor she made the efforts. I think she is no more interested in me. Earlier I thought that she had a crush on me from the school days but now my temple girl is purposely ignoring me.

My heart wants to hear Rachna's voice but she was not giving any importance to me. I quickly gave a call to my mom. It started ringing but she didn't picked up the call. Maybe she is busy. I was about to drop a message but suddenly my phone started ringing. I thought it must be my mom's call but it was my temple girl's call. I quickly received the call.

"Hello?"

"Hello Ri.....Ritesh", I finally heard her voice.

"Hiii Rachna, how are you? I mi..", I was about to speak more but Rachna interrupted me in the middle.

"Ritesh, Raima aunty wants to talk with you", Rachna said and passed the phone back to mom.

"Hey samosa, I miss you so much", my mom almost started crying.

"Mom, I miss you too. In Fact I wanted to attend Aarav and Preeti's engagement function but I need to attain this important meeting"

"Achha no problem, already two months passed. One more month to go for your marriage", my mom was blooming in happiness.

"Mom, now tell me the entire story how this new love blossomed in the air?", I was curious to know the entire story as Sejal, my younger sister and Aarav only told the half story.

"Samosa, I have lots of work to do. Listen everything from your girlfriend", mom teased me and passed the phone to the temple girl.

"Yes Rachna, I am all ears. Tell me everything",

"Ritesh....Boss....Sir.....I mean Ritesh....I mean to say", Rachna was fumbling while I was enjoying her nervousness.

"Come on CA Rachna speak up", I smirked

"Okay the thing is...one months ago again Preeti's family were forcing her to get married but she was not interested. Hence she said no. Her parents were quite upset. Here Aarav bhai's mom wanted him to get marry soon. So I tired to play the role of matchmaker to bring both the love birds closer. So I directly contracted Aarav bhai's mom and Preeti's mom. They both had a talk in the cafe. Later they only purposed their kids marriage. Today finally Aarav bhai got engaged with my best friend Preeti", Rachna feeling happy to hear my temple girl's chatter non stop voice.

"Your brother Aarav and Preeti were happy with the decision?", Although I know the answer but I wanted to talk more hence I asked more questions to Rachna.

"Ofcourse they are happily. It was almost love plus arrange marriage. They both didn't had confessed to each other but I knew it that they both belongs to each other", Rachna said softly.

"What about us Rachna?", I finally spoke about our relationship.

"As per your wish Mr.Ritesh Batia. Our is completely Contract marriage so after our marriage we both will get divorced", Rachna said which pierced my heart badly. I was still confused about my feelings. Am l falling in love with my temple girl??

Hiiiii

How are you all??

Finally Preerav got engaged today.

Rachna is purposely ignoring Ritesh and here he wants to mend the relationship.

What do you think, is the rude man Ritesh falling for his temple girl Rachna??

Kindly share this book with your friends.

Votes!! Comments!! Follow me!!

Take care!!