21

—— LAST DAY OF TRIP

—— LAST DAY OF TRIP

We were visiting some towers around Korea and taking pictures for memories since this was our last year in high school.

Everyone already packed up their backs and put it in into the bus, we were finally going back home. Currently it was 7pm and we were at the last tower visit.

🐧 psh.iceprince

liked by 108 others

liked by 108 others

𝗽𝘀𝗵.𝗶𝗰𝗲𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 — Enemies to lovers type beat 👩🏻‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏻 @choco.chohee @park.jnsng

View all 8 comments

𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗰𝗼.𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗵𝗲𝗲 -- NEVER EVER. Disgusting.

𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗸.𝗷𝗻𝘀𝗻𝗴 -- WHAT CHOHEE SAID, CRAZY FOOL WHY'D YOU TAKE A PIC OF US ?

𝗽𝘀𝗵.𝗶𝗰𝗲𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 -- @𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗸.𝗷𝗻𝗴𝘀𝗻𝗴 you guys looked peaceful...you were together just watching the view, no fighting. I wanted to take a pic.

𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗰𝗼.𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗵𝗲𝗲 -- @𝗽𝘀𝗵.𝗶𝗰𝗲𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 you're so weird hoon, enemie to lovers type beat? What does that even mean lol.

𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗸.𝗷𝗻𝗴𝘀𝗻𝗴 -- @𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗰𝗼.𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗵𝗲𝗲 right he's so weird lmfao.

𝗽𝘀𝗵.𝗶𝗰𝗲𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 -- @𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗸.𝗷𝗻𝗴𝘀𝗻𝗴 I hate you guys, such bullies smh. That's why you guys are a match made in hell 🙁

𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗰𝗼.𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗵𝗲𝗲 -- @𝗽𝘀𝗵.𝗶𝗰𝗲𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 stfu

𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗸.𝗷𝗻𝗴𝘀𝗻𝗴 -- @𝗽𝘀𝗵.𝗶𝗰𝗲𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 stfu.

—— BUS RIDE

Me and Jay sat in our seats and the row next to us sat Sunghoon and Jake.

I was close to Sunghoon, he passed me some snacks and I thanked him but dumb shit jongseong snatched my food.

"Fat Ass." I punched his arm watching him munching on the chips.

"If it means getting snacks I'll gladly be one." He munched on the chips louder as he watched my glare grow sharper.

"Enough quarreling, I was admiring you guys not too long ago and now you're back fighting. Chohee here take another one and Jay I'll tell heeseung if you take it from her."

Jay raised his hands up in surrender, "Fine!"

I laughed in victory and began to munch on the crispy chips that hoon gave me.

The rest of the ride on the car was silent, I could feel my head whirl. "I'm tired, give your shoulder some space so I lay my head on it." I poked jongseong, the man looked irritated.

He tilted his head to the side giving my access to his shoulder, I rested my head on it and yawned.

SUNGHOON —

I stared at the partners on the next row nearly falling asleep while each other's heads were resting against each other.

"Jake...aren't they so cute??" I cooed, nudging the male next to me.

Jake stared at the two and smiled, he held up his phone and shot a photo. "I'll show this to them on their wedding day." He giggled.

And they were off, both of them fell soundfully asleep.

This is where my life is at peace, you don't know what it's like to be me. My life is chaotic with those two always together, they're stronger and louder than any weapons in the world.

I might just think they will fall in love, I can sense it. I could be wrong, maybe they'd become close friends but I don't think the case will end there.

I'm sure they both have a place in each other's hearts, they just don't want to admit it.

But time will come, time will bring them together. So I don't have to worry about anything. The two care for each other and that's enough.

Enemy to lovers type beat might just become true.

——