♡Chapter 30♡

The next day he went to tell the news to his mother, she surely will be happy to hear about it. He entered the massive mansion, he saw the maids cleaning the whole house and they stopped right away as they saw Jeongguk. They all bowed politely. Jeongguk went to his mother’s room that she always was in. 

Jeogguk opens the doors seeing his mom on the phone talking to someone. She turns around smiling widely at her son. “I'll call you back, Yuri,” she said as she hunged up the phone. “What brings you here darling?” she asked right away. 

“We cut off the arrangement” 

His mom started to laugh, “I told you he was a piece of shit, your mommy knows whats best for you keep that in mind,” 

At that very moment, Jeongguk wanted to slap his mother’s face. “Don’t be sad darling, there is this perfect spouse just for you!” 

“What do you mean?” he asked confused not knowing what nonsense she was saying. “Oh dear you’re going to marry Kim Jennie, she’s a very kind generous person, better than that useless slut” She explained all cocky like.

“When will I get married?” He asked in a quiet voice. 

“Tomorrow”

“But-”

“No no no, no buts no nothings, no complaining this is your future spouse. Later you're going to go on a date with her to this lovely restaurant.” 

“So you better get all doll up for this little date of yours and you better wear your best suit,” she told him while she sat in front of her mirror and started applying to make-up. 

“Yes, mother,”  Jeongguk said, furious, before leaving the room and headed to his room to get ready for this so-called date with his new forced lover. 

A few hours later he heard a knock at his door, he opened it. “Oh dear you look wonderful, Jennie is going to love you.” 

Jeongguk rolled his eyes at his mother, following her behind, he saw a girl wearing a tight purple dress. “Ah Jennie you look beautiful as ever” Mrs. Jeon exclaimed 

“Thank you, Mrs. Jeon”

“Oh please dear call me mom, you’re going to be my son’s wife tomorrow. Jeongguk please say hello to your future wife” she said with a lovely smile on her face. He gave a small smile as a hello making Jennie smile back. 

“You guys better get going, and better get to know each other more, take care!” she said waving to them and headed back to her room. Jeongguk walked first as Jennie walked behind him as well trying to catch up with his pace.

They arrived at the restaurant both getting out of the car and heading to their reserved table. They both sat down. “So Joengguk are you excited about the wedding tomorrow?” Jennie asked. 

“Yeah I can’t wait to get married to you,” he said sarcastically as he took a sip of his wine. That’s how they spent the whole night, Jennie asking questions and Jeongguk really uninterested. 

______

A/n: Enjoy my dear readers have a good day or night loves! Author-nim out c: