♡Chapter 6♡

It was 10 in the morning when both males woke up they were tired shit less.

"Morning Ggukie" Taehyung said with a yawn and cuddling closer.

"Morning baby bear, slept well?"
He asked earning a nodded from the shy boy

Jeongguk sat up and grabbed Taehyung's jaw and started peppering his face with kisses, Taehyung was just a giggling mess.

"Get ready Jeonggukie, I'll make breakfast for us."
"Alright baby" he said while pecking Taehyung's lips so softly.

After a few minutes passed by Taehyung made some kimchi for the two of them.

Taehyung went to put on one of Jeongguk's white t-shirt and his long fluffy socks with little bows on the top.
Taehyung felt strong arms wrapped around his waist and next thing Taehyung knows is that Jungkook is nibbling on his exposed neck.

"D-daddy l-lets eat f-first ahh!" He said trying to hold his moans back but completely failed.

"I'll have you for dessert then" Jeongguk said winking at the sliver boy

"Your such a horny bunny" Taehyung replied while blushing and smacking Jeongguks chest.

"Just for you baby boy" Jeongguk commented with a smirk on his face.

After they finished eating
Jeongguk asked
"Baby Namjoon, and Yoongi invited me to go clubbing would you like to be my date for this up coming Thursday?"

"Aww Kookie I'll love too" Taehyung said snaking his arms around Jeongguk's neck, both of them were just swaying their hips in sync enjoying the presence of one another.

Never did they thought they would fall head over heels for each other.