♡Chapter 37♡

The time has come Taehyung is currently arriving at Jeongguks place to leave Ki-woo for two whole days. Taehyung was scared he'd never been separate from his baby for such a long time.

"Don't worry I'll be alright it's just gonna be for two days, right?" He talked to himself while packing baby clothes and other items into the diaper bag, he wanted to cry right there right now he was scared he was freaking, but then his cell phone started ringing interrupting his train of thoughts, it was Jimin it's been a while since he talked to him he picked up the call answering, "Hey Jimin" he said his voice shaking sounding as he was about to break out anytime.

"So TaeTae I know you're gonna hate me for this but...I set you up with a blind date," Jimin told him, Taehyung could tell he was giving him a huge cheeky smile behind that phone, "You did what? Please Jimin, I already told you I'm not ready to be in a relationship" Taehyung groaned, holding his head in his hands while rubbing his headache that he was getting already from the stress.

"But come on Taehyung I know your stressed out about leaving Woonie with just Jeongguk and Jennie but he'll be alright promise and plus you need to get stuff out of your mind," he reasoned out trying his best to convince Taehyung to go out with this blind date person.

"Jimin-"

"Please please please Tae trust me it will be fun and I'll be there with one of my side hoe's. Just please" Jimin begged and begged until Taehyung finally agreed, making him happy and started dancing with happiness.

"But you better promise that this guy ain't an old creepy pervert"

"What?! Of course not, he's so handsome you will fall head over heels for him," He said sassily making Taehyung just nod and chuckle," Alright I better get going then I have to drop my little Woonie to his dad so bye Jimin,"

"Okay Taehyung bye, and you better be ready by seven since I may or may not have given him your address" Jimin said, almost yelling at him and hanging up on him before Taehyung started scolding him why he gave this man he doesn't even know gave him his address. Taehyung grabbed Ki-woo and the diaper bag and headed to Jeongguk's place.

______

Taehyung arrived at Jeongguk's house knocking on the door, Taehyung was surprised to see the door open quickly. "Oh hey Taehyung, you're already here" He said, rubbing his neck nervously.

"Yeah" Taehyung said while waiting patiently for Jeongguk to let him enter his house, "You can come in" He said, closing the door behind them once they entered the house. Taehyung cleared his throat catching Jeongguks attention, Taehyung gave him a list of baby things to do.

"Whats this?" He asked looking at the list carefully, "It's a baby list when you have to give him his milk and burp him after he's done drinking his milk, oh and when he usually takes his naps, and how warm you need to give him milk he can't drink baby formula there is a bottle of my breast milk it should last for these two days so no need to worry about it aslo-" Taehyung was cut off from his little rant he just had, "Tae-"

"Don't interrupt me, I'm not done talking," Taehyung said, looking at him with his pissed off eyes, since he hated being interrupted.

Jeongguk sighed while rubbing his temple, "Look Taehyung just trust me please if there's something I can't do or if Ki-woo starts crying and doesn't stop then I'll call you okay? Just trust me on this please" Jeongguk said looking at him in the eyes Taehyung look apologetic, "Sorry"

"There's nothing to be sorry of, I know your scared and nervous to be apart from him for a long time and it will be okay like I said I'll call and I'll even text you every hour just to let you know that he's okay, so no need to be scared" Jeongguk said grabbing Taehyung's hand in his and rubbing it soothingly trying to calm him down.