13

@Kim's Empire

3rd Person POV
Everyone immediately formed a line into the hallway when they saw their CEO entering the hallway, they were confuse if who is the girl walking beside of their CEO. When their CEO finally walk in front of them they immediately greeted her, when their CEO entered to her office they started to gossips about the girl with their CEO.

Employee 1: who is the girl with our CEO? (jealous tone) she looks like a gold digger 

Employee 2: yahh don't say that, maybe she's CEO's bestfriend 

Employee 1: if that's the case then what is she doing in here wearing a short and t-shirt? (irritated tone) and CEO Kim's bodyguards are also guarding her 

Employee 3: don't be jealous girl 

Employee 1: jealous? to that gold digger? No way (rolled her eyes 

3rd Person POV
They keep on talking about Lisa without them knowing that someone who is close to Lisa and Jennie are listening to their conversation.

@Jennie's Office

Jennie POVWe arrived at my office, after what happened earlier she keep on being quiet even I tried to talk to her nothing change

Jennie POV
We arrived at my office, after what happened earlier she keep on being quiet even I tried to talk to her nothing change. Now she's sitting in front me while eating our breakfast but she's still not talking to me. 

Jennie: after this I will be having a meeting so make yourself feel comfortable in here while I'm in the meeting 

Lisa: I'm going to leave right away after this, I don't want to make Ms. Park wait for me. I also need to finish my home works (said without looking at Jennie) 

Jennie: Look at me when I'm talking to you (sternly said) 

Lisa: (look at Jennie) what?  (Sigh)

Jennie: why are you acting like that huh? 

Lisa: why won't you ask yourself instead (sarcastic tone) 

Jennie: (got pissed) don't you dare try to use that tone again towards me or else I'm going to punish you (cold tone) 

Lisa: I'm not your slave or maid Jennie Kim (look away) 

Jennie: (clenching her jaw) why can't you just do what I want you to do?! (stand up madly) BamBam recommend you to me so better not to put your bestfriend into a shame! (shouted) After you ate that pancake you will go to my private room and you are not going to leave unless I said so, do you understand?! (leave the office) 

Lisa: (tears fall) I thought I'm not going to live in the hell anymore, but I guess I was wrong (chuckle while her tears still falling) I feel like I'm living with Lucifer (sigh) 

Jennie POV
I immediately go to the meeting where my clients are waiting for me, I am with Woobin and I think he sense that I'm not in the mood so he keep his mouth shut. When we arrived at the meeting area I saw a two tall guys