24

Lisa POV
I am so pissed to Jennie right now, I keep on telling her to stop making a scene since all the customers were looking on us already. Once I left the restaurant, I stayed at the waiting shed because I'm planning to take a cab. I will just wait for Jennie to BamBam's restaurant, when I saw a mobeom (black taxi in Korea), I immediately wave my hand so the driver will notice me. Thank God it's not hard to get a cab at this hour, when I was about to get inside I felt a hand pulled me that made me bump into her chest. When I look up to see the culprit, it was Jennie. She was panting while looking at me

Jennie: y-yahhh hon mianhae (softly said) please

Lisa: (slowly pulled away) I already called a cab, let just meet at BamBam's restaurant (about to get inside again)

Jennie: I will pay for disturbing him

Lisa: sure?

Jennie: Ne, just don't use a cab hon

Lisa: ok (immediately left, and walk towards to the Parking lot where Jennie parked her car)

Jennie: (immediately get ₩10,000 and give it to the driver) I'm so sorry for disturbing you Sir, have a nice day (bow then run to the parking lot)

Driver: (chuckle) what a cute lovers (drove away)

Jennie POV
Once I leave the restaurant, I can't find Lisa anywhere. Did she really left? I mean we are still going to BamBam's restaurant, Oh shit! I suddenly remember that maybe Lisa will take a cab. I immediately run where the waiting shed is, she must be waiting for a cab. When I was near to the waiting shed, I saw a mobeom stopped in front of the waiting shed. I immediately run so fast when I saw Lisa about to enter the god-damned taxi, when I already convinced her not to take a cab I immediately pay the driver like what I said to Lili and after that I run towards the parking lot. When I reached the parking lot I saw Lili standing in front of my car, so I immediately unlock my car and open the door for Lili.

Lisa: thank you (get inside of the car)

Jennie: (smile then gently close the door) she's not mad at me (mumbled then enter to the car)

Lisa: can we buy some ice cream first? (Asked shyly) don't worry it's my treat

Jennie: (chuckle) ok hon, but I will be the one who's going to pay (started the engine)

Lisa: but I want to treat you, even though it just an ice cream (pout)

Jennie: (giggle then lean towards Lisa to peck on Lisa's lips) ok hon you're the one who's going to pay

Lisa: (smile sweetly then peck on Jennie's lips and to Jennie's cheeks) you should start driving already hon, BamBam is already waiting for us

Jennie: (gummy smile)

Lisa: why? (Asked while smiling because of Jennie's cuteness)

Jennie: I just love the feeling when you called me hon (kiss Lisa's forehead then started to drive)

Lisa: (smile then grab Jennie's right hand that was place on the gear shift)

Jennie POV
I really love this girl, later I will asked BamBam's permission to court her. I know something happened between us already but I still want to court her to prove my love for her, she really made me fall deeper to her. There is no way I'm going to let her go, sooner or later she's going to be wife.

*Short update for this story*