20

Jennie POV
It's been 3 hours since we came into my office, I have a lot of papers that need to sign ghadd! I'm already tired but I can't stop since I know all the papers that was place on my table is needed my sign today. When I look at Lisa I saw her sleeping on the couch, maybe she get tired since she arrange all the folders in the right place. She even go to my private room and clean it even I told her she don't have to do that but she insisted so I just let her do what she wanted to do, but right now? I al ready regret allowing her to clean my office and my Private room... Look at her she look so tired. I was busy staring at Lisa when I suddenly heard a knock from outside.

Jennie: Come in! (Started to sign some papers again then look at the person who just close the door) What are you doing in here Kai? (Seriously said)

Kai: well Good morning to you too my favorite cousin (chuckle) I'm here because I want to talk to Lisa about something (look around then saw Lisa peacefully sleeping on the couch) o-ohhh

Jennie: (stood up then go in front of Kai to make him stop staring at Lisa) as you can see she's sleeping so just leave now Kai (seriously said)

Kai: woahh chill (giggle) why so possessive huh Jennie? You are not her girlfriend, and you have Suzy so come on just give her to me (teasingly said)

Jennie: (clenching her fist because of madness) if I were you I'm going to leave now because I swear I'm not going let you stay alive (madly said)

Kai: woahh she's freaking scary (in his mind) as if you can (smirk) I was about to ask her to have a lunch with me, I will come back before 12 (look into Jennie's eyes) wether you like or not we will have a lunch together (left Jennie's office)

Jennie: (immediately shove everything on top of her table because of madness and it made a noise that made Lisa woke up from her sleep) Fuck that Jong-in! (Slammed her both hands too hard into her table that made a loud noise)

Lisa: (got startled) N-Nini? (Low tone)

Jennie: (froze on her spot) shit Lisa already cleaned my office earlier, what if she got mad because I made a mess again? Arghhh I swear once I saw that crazy cousin of mine I will punch him until he lost is conscious (In her mind)

Lisa: (look around and that's when she realized why Jennie is not looking at her) Nini (walk near to Jennie) I'm not mad (hug her from the back) if you are thinking that I'm mad because you made a mess then it's a No (softly said) I'm actually worried and curious why did you suddenly shouted

Jennie: (deep breath) m-mianhae (look on her side to make an eye contact with Lisa) I just got pissed because of Kai (look away) he keep on saying that he will make you Happy, I feel like I can't make you happy because of what he's saying

Lisa: (kiss Jennie's neck that made the latter startled) you shouldn't think like that, Kai oppa is just teasing you because of what happened at the restaurant. He already have a girlfriend Nini and the owner of the restaurant where you brought Suzy is Kai's girlfriend (soft tone)

Jennie: (widened her eyes) is that the reason why you guys was there too?

Lisa: yes (smile) so stop getting mad to Kai oppa

Jennie: (pulled away from the hug then turn around to face Lisa) how did you know that Kai has a girlfriend?

Lisa: well she told me while we are on our way to the restaurant, when you leave me in your parents house she suddenly came and said he will be the one who's going to brought me at home. Maybe he heard me saying that I will just take a cab then while we are in his car he asked me what I am doing in your parents house so I told her everything even when you ask me to marry you (hold Jennie's hand) I'm sorry if I told him about it

Jennie: it's fine (caressing Lisa's hand with her thumb) I'm not mad (smile)

Lisa: (smile back then hug Jennie tightly) you disturb me from my sleep

Jennie: (giggle) mianhae Lili (kiss Lisa's forehead) and about the mess, let me clean it all

Suddenly...
Jisoo barged in with Kai

Jisoo: hey Jendeu- (got stunned when she saw them hugging each other)

Kai: (look at JenLisa in shock) What the hell is going on (mumbled) did Jennie realized how she likes Lisa? (In his mind)

Jisoo: (cleared her throat)

Lisa: (immediately pulled away from the hug then turn around to look at them) h-hi Unnie and oppa (smile shyly)

Kai: what was that Lisa? (Asked curiously) I thought you guys are not ok? (Sit on the couch)

Jisoo: you should be thankful that they become like that (rolled her eyes to her own brother)

Jennie: your sister is right (back hugging Lisa) you should stop annoying me

Lisa: (hold Jennie's hand that was place on her flat stomach) oppa stop teasing her, and please clean the mess since you pissed her off

Kai: (look around) y-you mean all of this? (Point to all the papers that scattered on the floor)

Lisa: yes oppa (smile) I already cleaned her office earlier but since you pissed her she shove all the papers that was place on her table

Jisoo: (secretly laughing)

Kai: that was unfair Lisa (pout) I'm just going to ask you to have a lunch with me since I want you to meet someone

Jennie: as if I'm going to allow you (rolled her eyes)

Kai: I don't need your permission, it's Lisa's life

Jennie: she's my future wife (back fire)

Kai: and so?

Lisa: (shake her head) oppa stop teasing her, just clean the mess then we will have a lunch together

Kai: (smile widely) that's easy (stand up then look at Jennie then smirk at her) you lose (mouthed to Jennie then started to clean the mess)

Jennie: yahhh! (About to pull out from the hug to go to Kai but Lisa hold her hands)

Lisa: don't pull away Nini, you will go with us and also Unnie (smile at Jennie)

Jennie: I thought you are going to leave me behind (pout)

Lisa: (chuckle) I'm not Nini

Jisoo: (look at them amusedly) I'm Jisoo I'm ok (in her mind)