Bait 🔪

This book was heart-wrenching and heartwarming at the same time

This book was heart-wrenching and heartwarming at the same time. This book is surely one of my most favourite mafia au's ever. I originally came to this book for its distinct plot and it was definitely much more, the author did a phenomenal job on this book. I totally adore Taehyung s' character in this book, even though he has been through hell in this book he is the most composed and my most favourite, the character development of each character is fantastic. This book was full of suspense and mystery and questionable parts and it felt like watching a suspense-thriller movie. I have to say that some people might not turn out the way you expect, it was bewildering how every chapter had mind-boggling twists and shocks. The kidnapping, friendship, abusing and realistic reactions of the characters and plot was just out of the world. I loved Taekook backstory and their chemistry, the ending was different and magical. They are many parts that made me so furious but this story was one story that I just had to read all day long. Must-read. Enjoyyyyyyyyy!!!!

Status: completed
Author: Kinza244
Top jk
Bottom tae

A/N: I have decided to update every day for a week or two. I have been reading way too many books and I wanted to put some hard work into the book like I used to do and get this book some more views. And please help this book get to 9k. Lub you all. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜🤩🤩🥳🥳🥳🥳

Question of the day: Would you want to be kidnapped?
My Answer: What kind of question is that! But if it's BTS then yes 🤭🤣😏

And don't be a ghost reader you all please say something!

And Soop season 2 was a blast and I am waiting for more. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

ADIOS AMIGOS!