Blood bond 🧛x🖤

One of the most fantabulous supernatural au s' of all time

One of the most fantabulous supernatural au s' of all time. This is the first book that I read which concentrated on vampires and it was definitely fantastic. From the starting, I didn't get bored even once. Kudos to the author for doing such thorough research on the kindreds. And putting so much thought into the plot. The characters were just terrific, so many kpop bands and characters it was so entertaining to read. For people who like many bands and ships and of course Taekook together, this is for you. I just loved the fact that BTS we're there together as best friends. Now coming to Taekook, they were just mind-boggling, the chemistry was just out of the universe. The smut scenes from the starting were freaking crazy, it could happen literally anywhere. It's funny how horny the vampires were. The twists, the bond, their rebellious nature of breaking rules and the moments that happened in the story just made this story an extravagant experience. Low key enemy to lover concept was just perfect. So much of the story to unravel. Villains, friends and great romance. There is so much of plot I can't decide what to review at this point , but nevertheless a Must-read. Enjoy!

Status: completed
Author:RoroBaka
Top jk
Bottom tae

A/N: This review definitely missed something, I can't help but just appreciate this book. I'll do better next time.😭

CherryMilkCutie, Imma tag you for no reason😃

Question of the day: What supernatural being do you wanna be?
My answer: Vampire or werewolf, I love werewolf but I love killing you know, so vampire.💀🙂

ADIOS AMIGOS!