Cake Sniffer 🖤

'Cake sniffer' is definitely the most iconic Taekook books of all time, I could never get enough of it

'Cake sniffer' is definitely the most iconic Taekook books of all time, I could never get enough of it. Honestly, I don't even know how to start , I had this book in my reading list for quite the time, I didn't wanna read it because of the ending but oh well, fuck my feelings. I just really want to thank the author for writing such a marvellous masterpiece. The plot is so distinct and intriguing. They were so many characters and they just had their own spark, it just perfectly suited the book, if you know what I am saying. Jungkook s' mother was definitely one of my most favourite, I loved the fact that even though she was broken she tried her best. Coming to Maddie and Jungkook, their characters were so confusing, it was so edgy for me to read how Jungkook tried to juggle his emotions with Tae and Maddie which resulted in him being such an ass to Tae, and Maddie s' actions were the most ablazing parts of the book, I could  reckon the fact that expect the unexpected . Taehyung is the highlight of this book just right amount of bitchiness and his character is a chef s' kiss. Taekook s' chemistry is just extravagant, let it be the love or possessiveness, or whatever it just made the book more wholesome and the factor of iconic. It was an avalanche of emotions and a roller coaster ride with so many twists. Violet and Taekook s' interactions were hilarious and cute. Each and every page made it an  emotional and heart-warming experience for me. I would never forget this book. And I felt that the ending is just fine, like it's just the part of life, I was some what okay with it, but honestly you all give it a try. Must-read. Enjoyyyy!

Status: completed
Author:pplepi
Top jk
Bottom tae

A/N: Wow, I had to structure this review many times, because I just couldn't get this right. I am sorry if you didn't like it, I'll do better next time🥲

HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY MY LOVELY TAEHYUNG.
Thank you so much for being the light to my darkness and Tae to my kook and the healer of my soul, I hope you have a great life ahead.❤️

ADIOS AMIGOS!

ADIOS AMIGOS!