Enthralled me ||tk🐺

This book is really one of a kind

This book is really one of a kind. I was so perplexed by how fantastic a book could turn out. The writing and the plot were simply extraordinary. The entire book is just an extravagant treat. This book really twisted my brain, the alarming behaviour of the characters and their decisions made my blood boil and rethink furthermore. Taekook had to face so many hardships that were thrown at them throughout the book. Albeit the grave amount of angst, there were plenty of heart-melting domestic Taekook moments that made up for it.  The personalities each character displayed were so versatile and hard to judge, they had so much of deep and crooked complications that the author managed to conquer and present to us. I could never expect any character 's heart to be so broken beyond repair. The way Taekook managed to end up together despite the misunderstandings, Jungkook 's stubborn wolf 'Oberon', certainly managed to preserve my interest till the last line of the book. Vmin as usual were flattering.  Be ready to unleash this enthralling book filled with drama, misery, romance, and craziness. Must-read. Enjoy!

Status : completed
Author:staend
Top jk
Bottom tae
Thank you, reader SHABTS7 for this!
A/N: Sorry for the long review.This book was really something, I managed to keep majority of the book a secret. Personally, this book should definitely be given a try. 💜

And I wanted to ask you people if you want any sort of genre so I can look for those and recommend it, or you can personally recommend the book that you want me to read! I hope you will!

ADIOS AMIGOS!