12.) "You're on cell duty"

Jezzabelle's POV

I rushed to the bathroom and puked my guts out. After I was finished I sat by the toilet and tears filled my eyes. I am pretty sure I have a stomach bug.

I brushed my teeth and then walked back to our room. Xander was still asleep so I sat on the floor in front of the bed and turned on the TV. While I was looking for a movie to watch I heard Xander groan from the bed. "What the hell?" he said. I heard him stand and walk into the bathroom. A couple seconds later he walked out, "Belle" he said. I stood from my spot and he walked over to me. He picked me up and laid me on the bed then crawled on top of me. I smiled a little and ran my fingers through his hair. He sighed in relief and snuggled into my chest.

A couple hours later and it was time to get up. I pushed Xander off me gently and went to the bathroom. After I did my business I walked to the closet to get dressed.

 After I did my business I walked to the closet to get dressed

I decided that I was going to the doctor to get checked out. I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. I grabbed Xander's car keys and went to the garage. I drove to the local doctors office and went in.

When the doctor called me back I sat on the patient's bed and she checked my blood pressure.I told her what was going on and she nodded and handed me a cup, "I need a urine test" she said. I nodded and walked to the bathroom. After I peed in the cup I gave it back to her and she took it to the back.

Two knocks came at the door and she walked in. "Well good news you're not sick" she said. I furrowed my eyebrows. "Then what is wrong?" I asked. She smiled, "You're pregnant," she said.

(I know, I know, when did they do the sex, well I don't like writing those scenes, so we are going to pretend they do the sex)

I gasped and my hand covered my mouth. "What?" I whispered to myself. She laid a hand on my arm, "Are you ok?" she asked. I nodded and stood from the bed, "I need to go" I mumbled and walked out of the room and to my car outside. I drove home and sat in the car for a bit just thinking.

When I finally felt like getting out, I walked inside and out the keys back in the drawer they were in. I walked to the living room and saw Josh sitting on the couch and Xander pacing in front of him. The floor creaked and Xander's eyes snapped up meeting mine. He stormed over to me and wrapped me up in his arms. "Where did you go?" he whispered. Tears sprung to my eyes and I hugged him tight. "I um have something I need to tell you" I said. He pulled away and looked at me. He nodded and put me on my feet. I grabbed his hand and brought him to the couch. I sat on the couch and he sat on the coffee table in front of me. Josh crawled into my lap and I hugged him too.

"I went to the doctor," I said. Xander looked confused, "and I got some surprising news" I continued. He nodded his head as if telling me to continue. "I am pregnant" I whispered looking down. The room filled with silence and I started to cry harder.

Josh crawled off my lap and sat on the floor playing with his toys. I felt strong arms wrap around me and lift me into the air. "I love you" Xander said, crashing his lips onto mine. I smiled and wrapped myself around him. "I love you too" I said, pulling away and putting my head on his neck.

He sat me on my feet and I sat down on the couch. Josh stopped playing and came to sit in my lap, "can we watch a movie?" he asked. I nodded and grabbed the remote. He got off my lap and I watched him grab a blanket and crawl onto the other couch. I chuckled and looked up at Xander. He sat next to me and I snuggled into his side. He put a blanket over us and I groaned sitting up.

"Is anyone else here?" I asked.He shook his head and looked at me confused. I unzipped my cropped hoodie and took it off leaving me in only my sports bra and shorts. His eyes darkened and he pulled me close. I smiled and threw my arm over his stomach. His warm hand rubbed my stomach and I smiled. I turned to the TV and watched the movie that was playing.

I woke up and realised I was still on the couch covered in the blanket me and Xander was using

I woke up and realised I was still on the couch covered in the blanket me and Xander was using. I looked at the other couch and Josh was not there. I stood and walked to the kitchen. I gasped when I saw all of Xander's men standing there. I ran over behind Xander and hid considering I was not wearing a shirt. He turned around and looked down at me. His eyes darkened when he saw I was not wearing a shirt. He took his shirt off and slid it over his head. I smiled and kissed his bare chest. "Thank you" I said. He nodded and then turned back around. I noticed everyone was eating something and looked at the clock to see it was lunch time.

I grabbed my leftover pizza from the fridge and started eating it. "Mommy" I looked down and saw Josh standing there looking up at me. I smiled and picked him up sitting him on the bar next to my food. Xander and I were standing and everyone else was sitting at the table. I fed him some of my pizza and he ate it happily.

After I was done eating I threw my trash away and picked up Josh. I stood on my tip toes and kissed Xander's cheek. I left the room and went to Xander's office. Since they were going to take up the kitchen and living room, we could just watch a movie on the TV in his office. I would go to the bedroom, but the maids are washing the sheets today.

I sat Josh on the couch by his desk and searched for the remote. I was looking at his desk when the door opened. A big man stood there and glared at me, "Does the boss know you're going through his desk?" he asked. I shook my head and continued my search ignoring him. He walked over and went to grab me but I kicked him in the no-no square. He fell to the ground and groaned. I shook my head and continued looking for the remote. "What the hell happened?" I looked up and saw Xander.

"I was looking for the remote and he tried to stop me," I said. He looked at the guy on the ground and walked over. "You're on cell duty" he said, picking him up and sending him out of the office. I finally found the remote and walked over to the couch.

Xander sat in his desk chair and started working. While me and Josh watched a movie.