14.) "I missed you"

Jezzabelle's POV

*5 Months Later*

"One more push," the doctor said. I was covered in sweat and panting. I pushed hard and the room filled with loud cries. I started crying when I saw my beautiful baby girl getting her umbilical cord cut. I really wish Xander was her to see this but I have not seen him since the incident.

Two months ago I was taken. I don't know by who but what I do know is that I have not seen Xander in two months and I miss him. Avery, the girl I met while I was there, helped me and herself escape two days ago. Avery had been in there for 5 years, she had a family that thought she was dead.

The doctor handed me my baby girl and I cried harder when I looked at her and all I saw was Xander. I really miss him. I have no clue where he is. All I know is that we lived in Washington, which is where me and Avery currently are. She promised to help me find him, and then we would help her find her family.

"She is beautiful" I looked up and saw Avery standing there with a smile on her face. "I know," I whispered. She kissed her head and sat in the chair by my bed, "What is her name?" she asked. I smiled and ran my finger over her rosy cheeks. "Ariana Rose," I said. She smiled and nodded. The doctors took her from me and went to clean her up. I laid my head back and thought about Xander and Josh.

 I laid my head back and thought about Xander and Josh

I looked at myself in the mirror and sighed. We were leaving the hospital today and the first thing we are doing is going to the grocery store. I looked presentable enough to go into public. One of the nurses was kind enough to bring me and Avery a change of clothes.

I sat Ariana in the car seat and put a blanket over it so the outside won't get in

I sat Ariana in the car seat and put a blanket over it so the outside won't get in. Avery led us outside and we started walking on the sidewalk. "You know I grew up here before I was taken. I assume my family still lives here" she said. I smiled and hugged her side. We stopped in front of the grocery stare and I grabbed a cart and sat the baby seat in the front. We only had some money that the nice nurse gave us so we were limited on how much we could spend.

About halfway through the store we walked down the cereal aisle and was looking for the cereal of our choice. "Mommy" My heart dropped to my stomach when I heard the familiar voice of Josh. I glanced to my left and saw Carla the maid and Josh standing at the end of the aisle.

I began crying when I saw Josh was crying. I slowly made my way towards him and he took off in a sprint. He knocked me to the ground but all I cared about was that I had my baby boy back in my arms. He cried into my neck and I held him tighter. "Baby," I whispered, rubbing his back. He pulled away and his tiny hand held my face, "I missed you" he said. I smiled through my tears, "I missed you more" I said. I stood with him in my arms and walked over to Carla, "Hi Carla, Do you think you can give me, Avery, and Ariana a ride home?" I asked. She smiled and nodded her head, "Keep this between us though, I want to surprise Xander" I said. She nodded and I walked back to my cart, "Can you grab the baby seat, we are going home and I am going to work on finding your family" I said to Avery, she nodded with a smile and grabbed the baby seat.

I looked out the window with tears in my eyes as we stopped in front of our home. "Where is Xander?" I asked, "His office ma'am," she said. I nodded and got out of the car, "Can you take Avery, Adriana, and Josh to the living room?" I asked. She nodded and led them into the house. I slowly walked up the steps and could feel the tears brimming in my eyes.

I walked inside and tears flowed down my cheeks as I realized I was safe at home. I slowly walked down the hallway and stopped outside of his office. I could hear talking inside. I knocked softly and the door swung open. Greg stood there and he gasped when he saw me. I gave him a small smile through my tears and he opened the door wider, "If you're here for any other reason other than finding my queen then I will kill you" Xander's powerful voice rang throughout the room. His back was to me and I let out a soft sob when I saw him standing there.

His head snapped my way and his eyes widened when he saw me standing there. I ran and jumped on him, wrapping myself around him and burying my head in his neck. "Oh my gosh" he breathed out, holding me tight. I cried harder and breathed in his scent. I have missed this.

He walked out of the room and stopped in the hallway, "Baby" he said and I pulled away and looked at him, "I missed you" I sobbed, "I missed you so fucking much" he said kissing my head. He sat me on the ground and looked down at me, "Where is she?" he asked. I gave him a small smile knowing exactly what he was talking about.

"Carla bring her to me" I said and Carla came out of the living room with the baby seat. She sat it at my feet and scurried off. I bent down and took Adriana out of her seat and stood back up. Xander gasped when he saw her, "She is beautiful just like her mother" he whispered. I smiled and handed her to him. He held her firmly in his arms and she smiled up at him. "I need to talk to you about something," I said. He looked at me and his eyes filled with worry, "I was wondering if you could help find the family of the girl who helped me escape," I said. His eyes darkened and he bent down to my level, "anything for you my queen" he said. I nodded and took Adriana and put back in her seat. Carla came in and took her to the kitchen along with Josh. I grabbed Xander's hand and led him to the living room where Avery was.

"This is h--" before I could finish my sentence Xander gasped, "Avery" he whispered. She stood and tears filled her eyes, "Alex" she cried running over and hugging him. I stood there confused. What is happening? "Do you know each other?" I asked. They pulled apart and Avery hugged me tight, "thank you" she whispered. I hugged her back, "How do you know him?" I asked softly, pulling away. "He is my cousin," she said, wiping her tears. I gasped and looked at Xander, he nodded and opened his arms. I walked into them and laid my head in his chest. "I am gonna give y'all some space" she said walking out of the room.

Xander walked us over to the couch and sat down, "How are you?" he asked softly. I looked down at him and then crawled in his lap with my legs on either side of him. He caressed my cheek, "Can you tell me what happened?" he asked. I looked down and tears filled my eyes as I thought back to that horrible place I was brought to. "T-t-there were other girls there," I whispered. He nodded and waited for me to continue, "they were going to ship us to canada" I said crying harder. He pulled me against him and I cried into his neck. I pulled away and wiped my tears, "I need to feed Adriana" I said standing up. He held my hand keeping me from walking away, "we will continue this talk later" he said. I nodded and he stood with me.

He stopped and I stopped with him, "Her name is Adriana?" he asked. I smiled, "Adriana Rose Mortteni," I said. A smile took over his face and he lifted me into a hug. "I love you so much," he said. I pulled away and pecked his lips, "I love you too" I said. He sat me down and we walked to the kitchen. I picked up Adriana and went back to the living room so I could feed her.