Chapter 6: The Heist

——————————🐾——————————

"Her Black and White Ball, that's where we'll do it." Estello announced.

"It's our biggest job ever. Oi, Horace, attention." Jasper called out.

"We need to know their security setup."

The Baroness was laying down on her bed for her nap.

"Power nap. Nine minutes." She announced.

Estello took this opportunity to sneak out and scope out the building.

"Where the cameras are. Where the guards are posted. And what the schedules are. We need to know every detail and every blind spot."

Estello took note of the cameras, the guards, and the schedules. He passed by a room that had security guards looking at the cameras. A guard noticed him peeking in.

"Le toilet, s'il vous plait." He asked in French.

The guard starting speaking French to him, but Estello was more focused on the cameras. He then looked at the clock and noticed that he had to get back to the Baroness.

"Then all we need to do is disable their security system, bypass the cameras, open the safe, steal the necklace. During the biggest party of the season."

"So many people her security will be stretched to the limit and just to be sure, a distraction, where I get the key to the keypad and safe." Estello finished explaining.

"Right, so what is the distraction?" Jasper asked.

"I've discovered she likes to throw women who offend her sensibilities out of her parties. Old women. Women in gold. Sad women. Women who carry poodles. But also stunningly dressed women who pull the focus off of her." Estello explained, his gaze moving over to (Y/n), Jasper and Horace's gazes following.

"What? Me? Why not one of the old ladies?" (Y/n) complained.

"Don't worry (Y/n). I'll be distracting her with you, as your stunningly handsome date." He said, winking at her.

"Alright then." (Y/n) agreed.

"Besides, wreaking havoc at galas is my personal speciality." Estello added.

"Well, I don't know about that. But there is one problem. Won't she recognize you?" Jasper asked Estello.

"That's a good point." Horace agreed.

"I guess." Estello reluctantly agreed.

"And when that happens won't you lose your job?" (Y/n) pointed out.

"It's not on the board."

"A job I think you love."

"Are you thinking?"

"I mean, she sees you're talented, right?"

"Yes. Yes." They all made good points, Estello couldn't argue with that.

"Well, maybe...maybe you don't need the necklace." Jasper suggested.

"Mate, come on! It's the angle." Horace argued.

"It's just a necklace." Jasper shot back.

"I want it back!" Estello said firmly.

"He's the boss." Horace said.

"And you're right. You're right. She will recognize me." Estello agreed. "So Estello can't go to the ball, but I know someone who can." He smirked.

...