𝐓𝐰𝐨

I woke up on the couch in the group's apartment by being shaken abruptly.
My eyes slowly fluttered open, taking a minute to adjust to the sun lit room.

"Wake up Lils we need to be onset in just over an hour." Maddie said softly knowing that I hated mornings.

"Ugh five more minutes." I mumbled and covered my face with my hands.

"Don't make me set the boys on you!" She warned.

"Okay fine." I sighed and rubbed my eyes so that I could actually see properly.

"C'mon you can borrow some of my clothes." She smiled brightly and pulled me up off the couch, leading me to her room.

I followed her into her walk-in wardrobe that was full of clothes.
"Holy shit!" I said, gaping at the huge selection.

"This isn't even half of what I have at home." She chuckled and watched as I looked through all of her clothes.
"You can wear anything in here, I'll be in the other room when you're done." She smiled again and left me standing in the big wardrobe.

I picked out some comfy shorts and a baggy tshirt since I was gonna end up changing onset anyway.

Once I had fixed my hair and finished getting ready, I walked back into the livingroom where most of the others were arguing about who's Outer Banks character was the best.

I just smiled and shook my head at my childish friends before grabbing my phone off the table.

Shit.

I had 3 unread messages from Logan that I hadn't replied to.
He was going to be pissed.

¤¤¤

Logan Babe where are you?

Logan
Babe where are you?

I'm sorry for what I said
I was drunk please come
home?

Alright fine whatever
I'll see you whenever you
decide to come home

Lillie
I stayed at Maddies like
I told you last night

I have work today so I'll
be home sometime this
afternoon

Logan
Okay fine whatever

Wait aren't there other
guys at Maddies?

Lillie
Yeah they're my friends
Why?

Logan
Are you sure they're
just friends?

Lillie
Yes!!

Why do you never trust
me?

Logan
Because I wouldn't
be surprised if you
cheated on me with
one of them

Just saying 🤷‍♂️