Chapter 39: Dreams of others.

Kein's POV

Today before I escort the second princess, I will get to meet my squad to lead.

By that I meant the soldiers that will be under my care.

I equipped my armor after I got out of a nice shower.

I looked in the mirror seeing myself in full armor feeling myself but it all went down after I saw the top priority danger folder that I set on the table the other night.

"Rose will actually get married soon." I muttered to myself picking up the folder holding it into my hands like it was a delicate piece of glass. I'm sure whoever that person is, he'll be one lucky bitch that's for sure. "I should be happy for her."

I stored the folder inside my [Storage Ring], walked over to my sword displays and took out [Nirvana] my cursed sword, and [Silverlight Blade] my holy sword.

Two years ago when I carried these two swords at the same time. I felt the magic disrupting each other every time I train, adding weight into them.

I strapped them over to my waist.

But now they have learned how to get along at least.

I sighed in relief starting another new day this decent morning. I already saw Alfred standing by the side of my door the moment I opened it. "Young Miss. Vanilla is ready. However, I would like for you to discuss the blueprints for the commoner school building with Sir Peter Lim." (Alfred)

Oh right I almost forgot about that.

Apparently Peter also works as a blacksmith and as an architect.

Veronica recommended her husband to me after finding that I needed to build something that big and helpful. I didn't know he was also like that but alright I took the advice and hired him.

Maybe we'll actually get to know each other more through this project?

"Alright, lead the way." I scratched my head a little tired before following Alfred into the drawing room.

He opens the door, then both of us enter. I see Peter who was drinking his tea while his hands were shaking trying to swallow. I've always wondered what Veronica sees in him sometimes.

"Greetings." I told him and that made him jolt down a bit.

"G-Greetings to you too!" (Peter)

I found his nervousness amusing but I didn't want to tease him about it. Veronica would murder me. "No need to be nervous Peter. It's just me after all." I motion for him to sit again while Alfred drags a table for us both.

"Veronica has recommended you to me when it comes to buildings and weapons of crafts. I trust her judgment, after all she is your wife." I tell him and he stops for a moment looking down in his drink feeling flustered.

Peter stutters at his next response to me. "S-She did?" he asks, looking in disbelief.