My OCs

These nobles are my OCs. It is well known that they have no interest in power and are only interested in protecting their own house. It's unlikely trying to persuade them to join your cause will have any effect, as they will only act when provoked. I might consider swapping these OCs for late applications later on so PM me if you're interested.

Lᴀᴅʏ Aᴇᴍᴍᴀ Aʀʀʏɴ
Lᴀᴅʏ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ Eʏʀɪᴇ
"I'm getting far too old to manage those stairs. Better to stay put, I think."
Lady Aema is the oldest noble in Westeros, claiming to remember the day before the long Summer of Jaehaerys' reign. She is, perhaps, the only one who remembers the harsh Winters that preceded it, and thus has become wary of the world and the hardship it brings. She is loyal to her people, but as far as the other six kingdoms are concerned, she has no interest in them. She has a few loved ones close around her and her seat in the Eyrie, and she is satisfied with that, to let the ebb and flow of politics wash over her like a tide. Keep out of her way, and she'll keep out of yours.

Lᴏʀᴅ Kᴀʀᴛɪs TᴜʟʟʏLᴏʀᴅ ᴏғ Rɪᴠᴇʀʀᴜɴ"Mummy, I'm bored

Lᴏʀᴅ Kᴀʀᴛɪs Tᴜʟʟʏ
Lᴏʀᴅ ᴏғ Rɪᴠᴇʀʀᴜɴ
"Mummy, I'm bored. Can I go and play yet?"
A boy of only 5, Kartis Tully has no interest in politics or warfare. His mother, acting as the Lady of Riverrun, cares only for protecting her child, and despite what the lesser lords and knights say, she refuses to throw him into the command of an army. Having lived a relatively easy life, the boy has no memory of his father, who passed away suddenly only a few weeks after his birth. His mother, however, was unprepared for the burden of power, and wants only peace for the Tullys. She is a quiet woman, but lay a finger on her son, and she will make sure you suffer for it.

Lᴏʀᴅ Lᴜᴄᴀs TʏʀᴇʟʟLᴏʀᴅ ᴏғ Hɪɢʜɢᴀʀɢᴇɴ"Highgarden is my priority

Lᴏʀᴅ Lᴜᴄᴀs Tʏʀᴇʟʟ
Lᴏʀᴅ ᴏғ Hɪɢʜɢᴀʀɢᴇɴ
"Highgarden is my priority. We must protect our house before we protect others."
Lord Lucas was made Lord of Highgarden after the death of his father, also named Lucas, although they are anything but alike. Whereas his father was a bold and cunning politician, never one to accept a deal without first negotiating, the current Lord is a quiet, reserved man, known to take joy in his gardens and the peace of Summer. With Winter approaching, there are those who whisper of his capability to lead, but Lucas simply watches the Game of Thrones, reluctant to make his move. He is no threat, nor would he make a worthy ally.

Thank you to everyone who has applied so far, and who is in the process of applying! When writing opinions, you can refer back to the descriptions of these characters to know how your OC feels about them, and if you need their support, then you ca...

Thank you to everyone who has applied so far, and who is in the process of applying! When writing opinions, you can refer back to the descriptions of these characters to know how your OC feels about them, and if you need their support, then you can roleplay with them - I'll act them.

Don't forget to vote (and spam) to let me know you've read this, and I hope you're all as excited as I am for this! XD