Author's Note

Ok so I just wanted to put an update on here and try to help everyone understand what's going on when the book is set.

I have closed some roles that have had no applications (Arryn, Tully and Tyrell houses) because, with the interactive nature of the book, 16 cast members would make it very hard to manage, and I know that I and many of you are busy at school/college/university/work so don't have a great deal of time, so I hope that will make things easier :). I will make OCs for the nobles of these houses, although they are unlikely to be involved in the plot, you may need to consider their characters and avoid angering them, as they will not just allow you to take over. If anyone wants to roleplay with these characters at any point, I'll act them.

I am only waiting for applications to two roles before I can close the book and start writing - Baratheon Noble and Lannister Noble. If you haven't applied yet, please could you make a character for one of these two roles.

If you are reading this and the deadline is past, then feel free to apply for one of the noble roles I have made an OC for and I can get you to succeed that OC or you can be an heir.

I also know there's been some confusion over the time period so I'll try to clarify that as well:

This is set in 103 AC, around 200 years before the Game of Thrones books began. Although the characters are not accurate as told in the GoT history book Fire and Blood, Old King Jaehaerys did die with no clear heirs, and had Lord Baratheon as his Hand, which is how this book starts. He was eventually succeeded by Viserys I Targaryen, who for the purpose of this book need not exist, so that any one of the cast may become King or Queen of the Seven Kingdoms. From here, the events of this book will not follow the true history of the series, leaving the future in your hands.

If you're still not sure, please don't hesitate to PM me and I'll try to clarify for you or you can comment any questions here.

Please vote to let me know you've read this (:

Sorry that was so long I just want to make sure that everybody's ok with what's going on so far. I'll post my OCs soon and maybe a prologue if I can get around to writing one! Also thank you to everyone who has applied I'll upload the cast as soon as I have the last two applications (:

(Spam all you like)