Target 04: Tsuna, Hayato, and Mitsuki: EXPELLED?!

"She is also part of the Family, so you have to get along well," Reborn reminded him.

"Fine," Hayato said through gritted teeth.

"You have to get along with him, Mitsuki," Reborn glanced at the blonde girl.

She sighed and looked away.

"Alright, but if you harm Tsu-chan, I'm going to beat your ass!"

"As if I am going to harm the Juudaime, stupid woman!"

Mitsuki knows he is not dangerous anymore for Tsuna and her. But it somehow irks her to even see his face. He is annoying in her eyes, and that was that.

Hayato knows he needs to get along with her, especially with her as his Juudaime's twin sister. But somehow she pisses him off, making it hard to establish a good relationship with her.

The two couldn't find their common ground.

Mitsuki forgot about Kyoko and Hana's invitation to her to go to lunch with them. So, she apologized and went with them the next day since Gokudera was already accompanying Tsuna. He is not alone anymore.

"How is it being twins with Sawada Tsunayoshi?" Hana suddenly asks as they are in the classroom with a few of their classmates hanging on some corners of the classroom.

"Hm? It's great," Mitsuki simply said.

"Are you sure? I mean, the only one who is holding you back from being a popular student like Kyoko is being Sawada's twin sister," she said. Mitsuki looked at her with an innocent expression. More likely, she doesn't care.

"I don't care about being popular, it's not like I can gain anything from it. But, Tsu-chan's my brother and I love him."

"That is true, Mitsuki-chan! You must really care for your twin brother, huh?" Kyoko said and smiled in awe for her. Mitsuki just hummed for a response as she ate her bento.

'It's not bad to have him as my brother. It's actually fun and exciting with him. Especially when we were younger, I missed his face getting terrified of me when I hang myself downward on a tree branch,' she thought to herself and giggled at the memory.

Yes, Tsuna's sister likes to give him a heart attack at a young age.

Mr. Nezu, one of the teachers in Namimori Middle School, does not want students who have low grades. According to him, trash like them doesn't deserve to live.

Tsuna's test score is in the 20-point range which makes the class' average lower.

As for his lovely twin sister, Mitsuki barely passed the exam. She stayed up all night playing games and never even reviewed her notes. She trusts her instincts and so is her stock knowledge.

While Nezu is giving out the test papers, Mitsuki's head is lowered down and sleeping quietly.

"Sawada Mitsuki!" he called but the blonde-haired teen did not even flinch on her seat. The teacher became angry and he walked towards her.

"Sawada Mitsuki!" he yelled in front of her. Tsuna looked at his twin, terrified for her.

As for Mitsuki, she slowly opened her eyes and looked up at the angry Nezu.