Target 10: Foxtail Formula

"Your exams are coming up," Reborn said and Tsuna felt upset as he heard it. They were at the rooftop, sitting after finishing their lunch.

"Yeah, I think I should study," Mitsuki said but still playing video games and not even bothered to look at the baby hitman.

"Mitsuki, let's have a bet," Reborn said and that piqued her interest.

"What are we betting for?" Mitsuki asked as she paused the game. Tsuna looked at the two and sweatdropped.

"If you scored 90 and above in all of your subjects, I'll grant you anything you ask for," Reborn offered, "Except a large sum of money."

"You have a deal," They both shook hands and Tsuna looked at the both of them in disbelief.

"But, if you did not get 90 or higher, you have to stop playing games for the whole month," Mitsuki looked at him with her mouth agape.

"I already sealed the deal, so it's fine!" she bit her lower lip.

---

"Yo, Tsuna," Yamamoto greeted.

"Mitsu--"

"Shh!" Mitsuki cut him off and shushed him. She continues reading her notes.

"What's going on with her?" Hayato asked who just entered the classroom.

"Well, she made a bet with Reborn," Tsuna sighed.

"A bet?" Yamamoto repeated and looked at the blonde-haired girl fully focused on reading while wearing her reading glasses.

"Yes, if she got 90 and above of all the tests, Reborn will do anything she wants. But if she won't, her games will be confiscated for a month," Tsuna explained.

"Can she do it?" Yamamoto asked. Hayato scoffed, looking at the studying girl.

"She's not going to ace all her exams!" he exclaimed.

"I don't know, Mitsu can do it if she wants to," Tsuna said. He knows if his twin sets her mind to something, she will do anything to achieve it.

"Care to bet, Bakadera Hayato?" Mitsuki butted in during the conversation.

"If I ace all my exams, you have to be my slave for a week," Mitsuki smirked in confidence.

"Wha--?! Deal!" Hayato agreed, gritting his teeth in annoyance.

"Eh?! Even you two?!" Tsuna exclaimed.

"But if I win, you'll be my slave instead!" Hayato bargained.

"Alright, you have your deal," she said and smiled brightly.

The day of the exam came and the results were out immediately.

Yamamoto, Hayato, Tsuna, and Reborn are all on the rooftop sitting in a circle.

"Well, what are your results, Mitsuki?" Reborn asked.

Mitsuki looked down and pouted.

She placed down her test papers on the floor to let them see it.

The four peeked at it and were surprised to see that her scores were all 90 and above.

"Mitsu, you aced all of them!" Tsuna said, amazed by his twin.

"That's amazing!" Yamamoto exclaimed.

"N-No way!" Hayato was surprised at her scores and he could not believe that she aced all of it.