Target 11: The Boxing Club's Captain

Mitsuki woke up early and left ahead of Tsuna. He just woke up when his twin was already dressed and left for school.

The twin girl has been waking up earlier than ever the past few days due to her dream in a moon flower field bathing in the moonlight. It has become more common than before.

And as it began to be her usual dream, she remembered little by little about it.

Now, she met Sasagawa Kyoko, and apparently, she has a brother named Sasagawa Ryohei. A year ahead of them.

"Ah, so you're Kyoko-chan's brother," Mitsuki said as she looked at Ryohei and then at Kyoko.

'They don't look alike,' she thought. But then who's to say? I mean, Tsuna and her are twins, and they don't have similarities except for their height and their eyes.

"Yes! Nice to meet you TO THE EXTREME!" Ryohei exclaimed. Mitsuki smiled awkwardly as she thought even their personalities are different.

"Kyoko-chan, let's go eat together later. I made chocolate cookies!" Mitsuki said with her eyes shining brightly from excitement. She baked cookies last night at midnight because she felt hungry while playing games and staring too long at the full moon that night. She left some for Lambo and the others in the house.

"Sure, Mitsuki-chan!" Kyoko said.

"Onii-san can have some, too, if he wants," Mitsuki said to Ryohei and he thanked her to the EXTREME.

"That's dame Tsuna from Class 1-A, right?" some student said and Mitsuki heard it. From afar, she saw Tsuna running half-naked once again and screaming.

"Tsu-chan?" Mitsuki called.

"Wait up," Ryohei said and grabbed Tsuna who walked past them. Tsuna, on his Dying Will Mode, dragged Ryohei with him.

"Eh?!" Mitsuki exclaimed.

"Seriously, onii-chan left his bag in the middle of the road," Kyoko said and picked it up.

"Let's go, Kyoko-chan," Mitsuki said and they continued to walk to school.

"Onii-chan!" Kyoko called her brother who is talking to Tsuna.

"What's wrong, Kyoko?!" Ryohei asked.

Mitsuki and Kyoko walked towards them.

"Eh? Kyoko... Kyoko? Kyoko-chan?!" Tsuna exclaimed as he saw Kyoko walking towards them, Mitsuki following behind.

"Ah, Ohayou, Tsuna-kun," Kyoko greeted.

"Tsu-chan!"

"Eh? Mitsu!" He turned to his sister and he was surprised to see her with Kyoko.

"Tsuna-kun, you can just ignore him babbling about boxing, okay?" Kyoko said to Tsuna.

"Boxing?"

"I'M THE CAPTAIN OF THE BOXING CLUB, SASAGAWA RYOHEI! MY MOTTO IS 'EXTREME'!" Ryohei said... shouted? Mitsuki covered her ears with her hands as soon as Ryohei spoke.

'How passionate,' Tsuna thought.

"I welcome you to the club, Sawada Tsuna!"

"Eh?"

"Don't force him into your club, onii-chan," Kyoko scolded her brother.

"I am not forcing him! Right, Sawada?"