Target 19: The Cavallione Famiglia's 10th Boss

"Ah, I'm so tired!" Mitsuki grumbled as she and her twin walked home together.

"School's finally over. What should we do when we get home?" Tsuna asked.

The twins stopped walking as they saw a lot of people in black suits standing in front of their house.

"What is all this?" Tsuna asked.

"Excuse me, can we pass through?" Mitsuki asked one of the men.

"You can't. I can only let Sawada Family Members pass through right now," the man answered.

"I'm Sawada Tsunayoshi..." Tsuna introduced himself.

"Sawada Mitsuki," Mitsuki said as she kept a poker face and raised a hand.

"What?!" They immediately apologized and let them through.

They quickly went upstairs to Tsuna's room.

"Reborn! This was all your doing, isn't it?!" Tsuna asked as they reached his room.

"We've been waiting for you, Tsuna," Reborn said, glancing at the twins.

"What's going on?" the twins asked.

"Yo, Vongola Boss. I traveled from afar to pay you a visit. I am..." a person said from the swivel chair, facing the back. He turned around, revealing a blonde-haired man staring at them.

"Cavallione Family's 10th Boss, Dino."

"What?!" Tsuna exclaimed in surprise. Mitsuki observed the Cavallione boss and sighed.

'Why does he remind me of Tsu-chan?' she thought and crossed her arms.

"He's no good!" Dino suddenly said and proceeded to criticize Tsuna.

"Hey, Reborn! Who are these scary guys?!" Tsuna whisper-yelled at Reborn.

"Oh. Dino's your senior apprentice," Reborn answered.

"Huh?"

"Don't let the things I said get you down, Vongola's 10th. Before I met Reborn, my capabilities to be a boss were nada, too," Dino said.

"So you taught him first before Tsuna?" Mitsuki asked and Reborn looked at her.

"Yes, that's right. I taught Dino how to become a mafia boss before I came here."

"Really?!" Tsuna exclaimed.

Dino told them that he is now the boss of 5000 members of the Famiglia. He wants Reborn to keep teaching him but the baby hitman insists on coming to Japan and teaching Tsuna.

"There seems to be a misunderstanding, but I have no desire whatsoever to become a boss of the mafia," Tsuna said and Dino started to laugh.

"Just like Reborn said! You're exactly the same as who I used to be!" Dino said, pointing at the younger male.

'Ah, so I was right,' Mitsuki thought and hummed, crossing her arms over her chest.

"If you keep refusing, he'll bite you," he said as he took out a turtle from his coat. Tsuna was startled by it and Mitsuki looked at it weirdly.

"A turtle?" Tsuna asked. Dino's men laughed as the Vongola 10th fell for it, thinking it would be a weapon.

"The turtle is called Enzio," he introduced.