36| Queens, NY

A S T R A E A

Before Ma or Pa could say anything else, one of my father's most trusted men barged into the room without notice.

"We found him, boss. We found Adolf's location" He yelled

Just like that the previous revelations were quickly put aside as the news we had been waiting for since what feels like forever came.

"Where is he?" My father asked skeptically

"He had been hiding for the past few years in an abandoned mental hospital in Queens" Jose—my father's man replied

Really? A mental hospital? Creepy as fuck.

"Well let's go what are waiting for," Ares said as he eagerly got up from his seat

"Ares as much as I can't wait to find the fucker and kill him we can't go into his hiding spot blindly, it will get us all killed. We have to figure out a plan." Antonio stop him like the responsible brother and don he is

"Tony's right" I sigh. As much as it kills me to wait we have to study the place so our enemy can't use our unfamiliarity with his territory against us.

My mind can't help but drift back to the news I just found and I would be lying if I say that this information was life-changing. I was shocked and I was hurt that my parents hid this from us for so long. They broke my trust even though I knew they had a valid reason for doing what they did, it didn't stop the pain I was feeling.

But now I had to focus. I couldn't afford to be distracted. There was too much at stake. If the German fucker was hiding Santi in the location we found, I won't get out of there without him. I won't stop. Even if it gets me killed. I have to bring him back home. I need him to be safe.

"We knew you would be impatient, so we took a few steps ahead, and the team and I already made a plan that I would like to share with you. If you agree with it then we will be ready to go" Jose announced his voice emotionless just like his features. I could see why he is one of my father's most trusted men.

"Thank you, Jose. We certainly would like to know more about this plan" my father said just as coldly if not even more but it was hard to miss the trace of respect and gratefulness in his voice

Placing the paper he had been holding on the table he start to elaborate " Those are the blueprints of the abandoned mental hospital. The team and I studied them. Adolf seems to be occupying the third floor so Antonio, Alejandro, Hermes, and Ezekiel along with two troops of men you will go in there and hopefully catch the bastard. But before Mattias, Valerio, Romeo, and Elias accompanied by 4 troops of our soldiers will clear the first to the floor which won't take long this Adolf stupidly but fortunately for us, didn't place much protection on those two floors. The triplets and one troop will search the place for any prisoners and save them."

He then turns to the oldies "And you four will be staying in the van outside to guide them through the earpiece they will each wear. The will also be backup waiting outside and snipers on the roof of the two buildings that are around the abandoned hospital"

"That's perfect," Andro said

"We will be leaving in an hour. Get ready and Jose prepares our soldiers and the cars" Dad declared and we all silently go out of my parents' bedroom still trying to digest the news and put it aside for a while to focus on the mission.

I entered my walk-in closet and pulled one of the black outfits that I reserve for missions and I pulled out my black Louboutin boots. Opening my locked drawers with my fingerprints, I smirked at the sight of my weapons. I decide to only take five of my beloved, sharp knives that Mattias gifted me when I had my period for the first time and my two precious, customized Glock-18.