#Part 19 : "Past Secreats"

Note:
19 chaps are Done and almost this series is about to End. When I published The original story of This Series at online Novel, it created it's own fandom and I Guess This FF version has Also created it's Fandom, It's a kinda proud feeli'n but at the same time it's Hard, because You have the Responsibility to maintain the reader's Interest in the series, Keep em' Curious for Next chapters.. I Tried mah Best. Now Look This series is about to complete 100k reads.
So
Thanks to All the Yandere Readers. Lots of love to y'all. 🙇

And for K-Aliens.........😏

"y'all are Mah MOTHERFCKIN' soulmates" 😌😌

💜💜😝💁💁💁

-------

Lily: I'm Here for You

Lily: I'm Here for You....!

Y/n: I Don't know you...?

Lily: Don't Worry... From Now on...You won't be Ever be able to Forget Me ...? *Smirk*....

She was Widely grinning and Smirkin' at you.....

Hyun bin: Yahh...Who the Hell Are you on Earth..?

Lily: Didn't I just said... I'm Son Lily...! Y/n's step Sister..~~

Jennie:Aishh We Know That sh*t already..but Who the Hell are you to say that..?

Lily: Talk Properly... I'm older than You...! Even older than Y/n...!

Everyone Just couldn't find Words What to Say Next...

Y/n: Yahh...Do You Even know what the hell you're Barking...!

Lily: I said...Talk to me Properly~~~*death Stare You*...

Y/n: B*Tch...!! *Evil Death Stare*...

Lily: *saicastic giggle*... You're really Stubborn..Dear Lil sister..!

Lily Turned around and Looked Around The house.....

Lily: Lemme be straight.... I'm Daughter of Miss Son Ye Jin and Her Ex..! Right Mom..?

You thought she's just a random Gurl Who is lying to gain Attention...

Lily: I'm Here.... Because Everythin' That you have, I have a right on it Too..! Your House, Your luxuries, *smirks at Step Siblings* Your Siblings, and Yoon industrie~~

Eun Woo: Hey... I'm Sorry I'm late I was~~~.......

Eun Woo Frozed at His place When He Saw Lily while she Smirked...