#Part 37: "The Yoon Fcking Y/n"

Note:
So recently, I had a function in My clg and I was Anchoring the function, that's Why I'm late to update. Trust Me I was the worst but funniest one, I forgot my lines on stage and just Babbered on stage like I accidentally roasted my principal, Anyways I'm grateful That I'm not expelled Yet.

Enjoy<3

Author K POV. . .

Ye Jin: I need You By mah side, I swear Y/n, I can't be alone Right Now

Ye Jin: I need You By mah side, I swear Y/n, I can't be alone Right Now. . . please. . .!

Jennie: You Don't Love us But Don't Forget We love you the Most. .  !

Their voices keep getting loud in your head, You wished to shut em' up but You can't, You wanted to pull the trigger but. . . .

!?!: Drop that Down.... It's Dangerous. . !

You opened Your Eyes to see Your Dad Standin' in front of you, looki'n really mad . . . .

Y/n: I can't Dad, I wish I could Say I'm proud But I'm sorry that I Let you Down. . . !*slow and Calm tone*

Your father smiled and. Took the gun From You and drop it on ground. . . .

Dad: It's Okay. .! Everyone has Weak point Where they Broke But They Just Don't Give Up and end Their Life. . .! I never Did Neither You Did When I Left You. . .!

Y/n: Dad. . . You Don't understand But I'm fcking tired !! I'm tired Of fighting for people who doesn't Even care about Me, I'm tired of facing Shit everyday ! *Pause*. .I'm tired of hallucinating You, I know you're Not really here But just a Fcking Hallucination. . !*yelled*. . . ..

Your dad smiled widely and took Your hand. . . .

Dad: Let's Go Home. . . .!!

You pulled your hand Back. . . .

Y/n: There's No Home. . .! And there's No reason for me to exist 

Dad: You Have A reason. . .! Ye Jin. .. ...! Don't quit Every thing Will be okay. ..!

Y/n: You want me Okay ? Huh ? Take That gun and shoot me, I'll be okay I promise. ... ..!

Your dad pulled you into a Hug, You Protested because You know it's Your imagination, You don't want to believe a hallucinations But You needed your Dad, You gave up and Hugged him Back. . . . ...

Dad: Even if I'm just a Hallucination, I'm Here Because You want me Here, You want to be saved . .  Dear, Whenever You feel like givin' up just remember the reason Why You held on For so Long. . !

Ye Jin's Happy face flashed in your Mind, You we're in that house Only because of Her, You always wanted her to be safe and happy, She's the reason You Held on Till now . . .

Y/n: She's The One Dad, I'm holding on But Sometimes,It feels like I Don't even exist for Her. . . .!

Dad: We both know, How Much She needs The Family and affection, Let's Give Her That happy family . . . Y/n. ?