#Part 41:"Blood Tears".

Note:
Enjoy !! And Do comment.

Author K POV. .

Everyone clapped for Lily aa she completed Her speech and Promised to not Let down anyone. Ye Jin weakly smiled at Her as lily noticed her.

Lily: Anything wrong mom ?

Ye Jin: You convinced me to Let You take Over. . . But it feels Wrong.

Lily: Everythin' is alright Mom. Trust me.

Ye Jin: It better be. Because Y/n Will not Hesitate to end Both of us.

Lily: Stop overthinking Mom. This moment is mine and No one can ruin this. Not even Y/n .

Ye Jin Hesitatedly Nodded as she passed Lily The Inheritance paper, lily Took the paper, containing The happiness in her Body. She Smirked proudly.
Finally, The moment she Worked hard for was Now. She's Goin' to Take over and be the Owner of Multi-billion company Yoon Industries And Empire.

Son Lily You won, and Yoon Y/n you lost.?!?

Reporters clicked Lily's photo, while Board members we're smiling like They won somethi'n .

Lily picked the pen to sign the papers as A Bodyguard Stormed Inside the Hall, Terror and Worry written on his face. He Rushed to ye Jin to inform Who was standing close to Lily.

G

uard: Ma'am. . Someone has crashed car right into the building.!?!

Lily: Y/n. .?

Lily knew,she has already arrived to ruin her moment so she turned her attention Back to paper and was to sign it as Suddenly water sprinkler at the ceiling started to Sprinkle Liquid like rain on everyone present There, Including reporters, Guests, Board members , Lily and Her own mother Ye Jin. Everyone stood up Cursing, and Pissed off as Everyone was dripped and Their clothes we're ruined . . . .

?!?: I~IT IS  GASOLINE !!!

Lily stopped at her track, Everyone was dripped in gasoline from head to tow. Lily brought looked at paper dripped in Gasoline. Lily brought Her hand close to Her nose, Her Eyes Widened as She Realised it's actually Gasoline. There are More than 500 people, there's no way Y/n Would Hurt em' Right ? She's Not That psycho, Right. ?

Everyone Panicked But Suddenly the door behind em' slammed open. Everyone's Breath Hitched into Their throated.
A Very mad looki'n Y/n Standin' at the Door, She Looked so Scary Everyone was More Scared With the little lighter in her hand. Many almost Stumbled on their feet as Y/n Started to walk through em' with No emotions on Her Face.
No words can describe The feeli'n everyone had, They all we're dripping with Gasoline from Head to feet, And They There was Y/n with lighter. Everyone There have dared to piss Her by somehow helping Lily with Her plan. Of Course Y/n is not going to kill hundred people for small reasons But This Time Her father's legacy has been dragged into And Each and every person There Knows, Yoon Y/n Wouldn't hesitate to set fire on em' And burn em' to death.