The Yandere Ending

Author k's POV. . .

Ye jin's eye shot open as she jerked up from her sleeping position.
Sweat beeding on Her Whole Body as she Tried to calm down by telling Her self That it was just a nightmare.

Ye jin: She can Hate me but. . . . She can't kill me.

She tried to convince Herself that The Dream she saw Where Her own Daughter Yoon Y/n tortured Her to Death and crushed her under the same car that killed her father.
She winched at the Memory as she remembered herself screaming and Begging for mercy in pool of Her own blood.

She set Her feet at the floor and looked around the Beautiful Luxurious king-size Room before walking to the the Balcony. The sound of waves that we're coming from the Beach and the strong sunlight was enough refreshing but again her Cold face and those murderous eyes flashed infront of Me.

She's Mah Daughter, Mah Blood, a part of me. . . .
Then How Come She scares me so much?

I sigh and took a deep breath of the fresh Hawaiian Air and went in to take mah phone.
I Gulped as I stared at screen display Y/n's Number but I couldn't bring mahself to call Her.

It's Been a Month since she Left.

I was worried as there was no words from her or anything about Her, She never picked Anyone's call neither That Secreatry Ava.

But At the same time, I was scared and I didn't wanted to anger her Hence I never called Her in this one month.

I almost Screamed as Hyun Bin Back Hugged me.

Hyun Bin: You should call Her.

I want to But I don't want to at the same time. I quickly turned around and hugged him , Burying mah face in his chest.

Hyun Bin: It's Okay. No one's Forcing You Ye Jin. We Will be Goin' Back to Korea tommorow.

He informed me.
Our beautiful Honeymoon in Hawaii came to end . I Think I'm the luckiest person to Have Such a Wonderful Husband and Such Caring step kids.
Mah Family is complete and Happy. I got everything that I ever wanted and All thanks to Her. Yoon Y/n.

I looked down at the phone screen, Taking last glance at Her number before Switching it off and Keep it back in mah pants.

I'm grateful to you Y/n but I know What's on your mind and that's why, I can't allow You scare me again and Ruin whatever you have built for me.

I hugged Hyun Bin more tightly.

*Meanwhile In Korea*

Lily: Yaah ! Now Check Mah Reports, Is it Alright?

She barged through the Door and Sat at Eun Woo's desk . As Eun woo took over Yoon Empire and Shifted to Y/n's office, Where Y/n's secretary helped him through everything and Now He's trying to Teach Basics to lily.
Eun woo Rolled his eyes before standing up and pulling Lily's Ears making her stand.

Lily: YAHHH !! Fcking Let Go!! It Hurts!

Eun Woo: What I told you about manners?