Introduction

oc Name: Princess Echo Song

Age : 19

Family: Mother: Queen Record, Father: King Dj ( Deceased ) Sibling's: Older Sibling: Cosmic Solar (Deceased), Little Sibling: Prince Sound Wave, and Princess Record Wave.

Bff's: Minuet, Synth, Twilight, Star Beat, Rock Hallow, Misty Mane, Captain Torrent, Tank, Tide, Zips, everyone in the Advanced Defense Guard. And everyone in the kingdom.

Friends: Poppy, Queen Essence, King Quincy, Prince Cooper, Prince D, Trollzart, Delta Dawn, Clamper's, Barb, Laguna, Bliss Marina, Beat Drop, The Snack Pack, K-pop gang, Reggaeton gang, Branch 'Sometimes', Dante, Low note Jone's, Holly Darling, Val, Rythm & Blues, Hickory, Dickory ' rarely sometimes'.

Enemies: Creek, Cloud Guy. * and that's basically it*

Crush: Trollex 

Looks like: light lavender skin, dark lavender freckles, long white and lilac purple stripped hair, rainbow bracelets, a dark lavender purple tail, she has a very light purple heart, and finally a light teal and white eye *she ain't blind by the way* , She also has a scar on her cheek * and why she has it  will be revealed later in the book btw* And finally she has designs like king Trollex on the end of her tail, and she wears a coral crown like this . 

Likes: her friends, Animals, spring day's, her kingdom, her tribe

Dislikes: bullies, bergens, smooth jazz music and smooth jazz trolls ( on the outside of Musicville, the smooth trolls in Musicville are way nicer ), liars, cheaters.

Voice: Jewel from Rio

Other: She brought other aquatic trolls to Musicville the shark trolls were the last to be brought there while the others were " 1st: a abandoned female Shark troll 2nd: Orca Trolls, 3rd: Matriarch Mertrolls, 4th: OctoTrolls, 5th: Sea snake trolls, 6th: Eel Trolls, 7th: Dolphin trolls. in that order " ( they were inspired by BloodMoonStorm ).

I really hope you enjoy this book and make sure to comment and vote! and if someone could make me a drawing of Echo Song I would really appreciate it. 

( Authors note: I do not own any of the troll movies or series it is owned by dream works )