Interrogated

Echo Song's P.O.V

Then this guy has the audacity to come into the house and close the dang door I mean who does that?! "BOI WHAT YOU THINK YO DOIN!?" I screamed at this stupid rude burnt piece of toast. He rolled his eyes "I just have some questions for you the sooner you answer the sooner you can leave" wait I can leave? "You mean that you will leave?" I asked crossing my arms "it doesn't matter! anyway first question, what types of trolls are there on your 'island'?" I rolled my eyes and sighed "fine like I said before there are some mixed genre trolls, some more examples are Techno Rock, Techno Pop, Classical Techno, Techno Country, for mixed country genres are Country Pop, Classical Country, Country Funk, and Country Techno, there's Classical Funk, Funk pop, Funk Rock, Country Funk, Classical Rock, Classical funk, Classical Techno, Classical Country, there's Rock Pop, Rock Techno, Rock Classical, Rock Country, and Pop Funk, Pop Classical, Pop Country, Pop Techno, and Pop Rock, there's also Samba trolls ( inspired by WeirdandFabulous56)  which are my second favorite music and there's reggaeton trolls, K-pop, Scottish, French, salsa and lot's more I would tell you them but I don't have all day" I said while I sat down on my bed, and that's when I noticed he was writing it all down, whatever it's not like he would try to find Musicville..... Wait...... would he? I'm technically not betraying my tribe if I don't tell him where it is, or about our secret weapons, or our string, right? "Okay, okay, interesting. Question number 2, what type of music do you all play just one or some?" did he say some? some!? ha! if he only knew there was literally so many types of music that we play and do "Really? only one or some? believe me we have all type's 'of music there I seriously thought that telling all our mixed music genres and some of the trolls there would technically tell you about all of our music, obviously not then because of that question but.... we do celebrate every type of music not just one *whispers* not like you guys anyway... But if some trolls in my kingdom want to only celebrate one music, as long as they don't berate or make fun of other trolls for liking different kinds of music, that's completely fine"  he looked at me suspiciously then started writing down what I said "How is your defense, is your home ready for anything?" now that question was suspicious, I mean if you ask someone that about their secret home, they will probably assume that you and your people were going to attack their home like I am assuming "Are you planning to attack my home!?" and yes, I did say that I mean I won't just tell him, would you? "What! no! I just asked a question" I gave him the ' Are you for real?' face "Well that question was suspicious don't you think, so not answering that question, next!" I said cupping my hands over my mouth "Fine you know what I'll just ask the questions at once since you seem to be sooooo busy" he said as he rolled his eyes "Does your kingdom have their own string?  Are you and your kingdom friendly? Are you up to date with everything going on in Trollstopia?, Which Tribe are you and your kingdom most like? Does your kingdom only live on land or does some trolls live in the ocean or clouds?" he asked quickly, as I roll my eyes "No Comment, Yes, yes we are, I would say we're more like none of the tribes because we're kinda different well a lot different, and no, my kingdom does not only live on land, so any more questions?" I asked him whilst yawning I had to admit I was getting kind of tired even though it wasn't that late  "There's only a few more so here's another one, do you want to be bff's.... wait that's not one of my questions did the other one's change too? let me see...... they did! who did this? oh yeah Poppy" he grumbled and seemed upset I would too if I was in his shoes.... wait he's not wearing shoes.... if I was in his place.... yeah, that one's good "And Queen Poppy, are you two friends or......" I was asking because I was curious and I wanted to know if they were friends, but if they weren't, boy that would be a mistake you never act like that about a royal, at least not where I'm from "Oh we're dating actually" I was shocked at this because a royal pink, glittery, kind pop troll dating this rude, suspicious burnt chicken nugget, really?  "*yawns* oh that's nice.... *yawns* can you go? I'm really tired for some reason" I said as I rubbed my eyes "Oh yeah Dr, Moon Bloom said that would probably happen don't worry about it, I'll go now so you can rest" and as soon as he said that he left, 'finally' I thought as I yawned again "Welp I'm tired *Yawns*  I'm gonna sleep" and I then went to sleep on the bed and as soon as I got on it and wrapped myself in a blanket, I fell fast asleep quickly but before I did I thought ' What did push me in that river was it really a troll? or an animal? I will find out, for I, Princess Echo Song soon to be queen of the Musicville trolls, will find out..... when I wake up tomorrow' and when I finished that thought I fell asleep.