Chapter 01

[Winter of 20XX]
<Y/n's pov>

It's so cold today. The snow start piling up till I can't see my own path.

I hug myself to warm myself abit as I walk myself home. The coat that covering my body doesn't help me much with the coldness.

I crumble a piece of paper that I been hanging on it for awhile and throw it on the side way after checking the information for the last time.

I pick up my phone amd dial a certain number. Well That number is the only contact I have in my phone.

*toot toot toot*

The phone is ringing but there's no sign of being picking up.

'Is he busy?'

Brush off my thought I dialed his number again but This time he pick up.

"Ran!-" I called out his name excitely but just to meet his harsh word.

"What is it Y/n?! You're being annoying! I'm working stop calling me!" Ran harsh word echoed in my ear as I take a deep breathe.

"I just wanna ask if you wanna come back home amd have dinner together. I'll make your favorite" I said smiling as I feel happy to be able to talk to the person I love deary.

"I have no apetite. If you want to eat something I'll tell someone to go fetch you something to eat." Ran said coldly as I still keep my smile on the other line.

"No need. I'll make my own" I replied him softly.

"Annoying" Finish his word he hang up on me without any other word.

"Love you too" I said looking at my blank screen.

I arrived home after shivering long enough in the cold. I put down my belonging and make myself some dinner.

Of course I make some for Ran too in case he come back today. He must haven't been eating properly due to all his busy work.

Me and Ran have been dating for almost 13 years now. Ever since he is just a mere gangster of Roppongi until now Bonten the infamous criminal gang.

Of course I feel unsafe with him doing this kind of work but I respect Ran's choice. All I could do is wait at home for him in silent.

*cough cough*

I put my hand over my mouth as I cough so hard I feel my lung ache. After coughing to my heart content I bring my hand back and see some blood stain on the palm of my hand.

I quickly wash it off and continue to finish making dinner. After it all done I prepare it nicely on the dining table.

I walk to my coach to pick up my coat as a certain bottle of pills fell off my coat's pocket as it roll up to my feet.

I pick it up and look at it bitterly.

'Why me?' I asked myself painfully.

I crotch down hugging my knee tightly as I feel my lung ache again. I don't want this to happen to me. Why am I getting this illness?

[flashback to this morning]

"How long have you been feeling the bone-pain or tenderness. Have you been having nose-bleeding? " The person infront of me ask as I sit nervously.

"For almost 1 month now i think" I answered him.

"Why don't you come check it up in the hospital from the first time you start feeling pain? We could of prevent the serious matters! Have you ever notice the tiny red spot on your body?"

"I thought that was just some allergies. But what with the serious matters? Is there something wrong, doc?" I asked the doctor nervously.

The doctor sigh and hand me a certain result paper. I quickly read it as I feel my heart become heavy.

"You have leukemia. We can still save you but for now please eat your medician daily. We'll try to find if we can find any matched bone marrow for you. Please don't give up we'll do our best." Doctor said encourage me as I smile sadly.

"Yes doc"

"And here your appointment. Please come and meet up with me within this schedule so we can keep up with your health."

"Thanks doc. I'll be going now" I said as I smile at him and walk out of the door.

That's when it hit me hard. I let out my tear that I've been holding in for a long time.

I sit on a chair infront of doctor's doctor in the cold hospital. It's really quiet that I can hear my own sobs.

I touch my ring that's remind me of my boyfriend.

'Who's gonna take care of Ran when I'm not here? Who will scold him if he don't eat properly?' All I could think of right now is Ran.

After crying to my heart content I finally wipe away my tear as I try to keep my normal face.

I get my medician from the reception desk as I walk my shiver body under the snow back to my house.

It's really cold Ran. Please comeback home. I'm waiting for you.

====================================

Welcome to my new story ig♡´・ᴗ・'♡