Chapter 10

<A/n' pov>

The sun soon rise as Y/n look out the window to clear sky. It's been a while since he last breathe the fresh air outside other than the stink hospital smell.

Without much thought he look to te other side and see Ran sleeping soundly on the sofa.

it's not like he forgot about what happened last night. the bloody scene still seem vivid print in his memory never seem to ease as his eyes was land on the floor.

'Is she still alived?' Y/n thought as he bring his thumb and nibble on his nail.

It's has become his habit now for this past few day.

Sometime he would bit his nail until it bleed which worry Yumeko alot. and she would blame Ran for this.

He sigh as he remove the needle that was infect in his arm and make his way out of the hopital room to the garden downstair.

'It's not like I'm gonna live long anyway. A little breeze before my body was burry 6 feets under is such a nice change of mind.'

He sat on the bench as he tried to stretch his body which quickly make hi groaned in pain.

His bone seem to be weaken .a little movement would hurt him like an old man.

'Man. It's hurt' y/n mumble in pain when suddenly a loud voice was heard.

"Y/N!!! Y/N WHERE ARE YOU?!!"Ran's voice was heard echoed the hospital which make Y/n tilted his head back a bit as he soon see Ran ran toward him in panic.

"oh my god Y/n! What are you doing out here? When I woke up i didn't see you on your bed!! You made me panic!! If you wanna go somewhere tell me i'll take you anywhere so don't do that!!" Ran grab my hand as he pant hard make me put my hand on his head ruffle it a bit.

"Will you carry ne back if i ask you to?" Y/n asked as he look sincerely at Ran.

Without a word Ran pick Y/n up bridal which make Y/n abit startle but then lay his head on Ran's chest.

'The sound of his heartbeat....it so nice to hear it'

************************************

Soon enough 2 months have past as Y/n start to get more skinnier day by day due to his lost his taste and no apetite.

This indeed worry Ran Rindou and his little sister Yumeko. Yumeko still keep tight lip about his brothee to their parents. She can't help it. it's all Y/n's wish. She don't want to make her brother sad.

"Y/n want to eat some porridge. It's almost time for your injection." Rindou walk in with a ready-made porridge while Ran peel an apple near Y/n's bed.

"Don't you have work today Rindou?" Y/n asked.

Until now his body temperature keep getting low which make him cold or get chilled very often which make him always caring a small blanket on his shoulder everytime.

"Nope i'm finish eventho workload now increase like hell" Rindou said as he glare at Ran.

Indeed Ran have been skipping work for awhile now for Y/n and all his duty was pushed to Rindou.

Y/n giggled as Rindou take a seat beside him with the porridge.

It's look so delicious if only my taste bud was still good.

"Y/n....why don't you try doing a surgery?" Rindou sudden question make Ran startle.

"Surgery? I never know there is surgery?" Y/n asked confused.

"Huh you don't know Ran didn't tel-" Ran quickly use his hand to silenced his brother.

"There's nothing Y/n!! no worry!" Ran said as he dragged Rindou outside as Y/n watched them walk away.

'Surgery?'

***********************************

"What were you thinking?!" Rindou said in shock. "Don't you know he could survive with the surgery?!"

"But no one pass at all!! I always see them die. I don't want Y/n to die on the cold metal of the surgery bed! It's too unfair."

"Not all of them fall do you get it?! talk about it with Y/n!" Rindou said as he walk off as Ran trying to think hard.

He soon walk back to the room as he saw his boyfriend eating silently on his bed.

"Y/n....Do you want to undergo the surgery?"

***********************************
It's been a fucking while baby!!!!

***********************************It's been a fucking while baby!!!!