The mall

"We're gonna have some fun, okay darling~"

"Mire you said-" You started but went silent when you felt your pants slipping down.
His tongue slid against your back as he lifted your shirt. You moaned.
"You like that~?" You heard the grin in his voice. "I know you like it..~"
Mire continued to kiss your back and the edge of your waist line.

He enjoyed hearing you whimper.

He rubbed his groin on the outside of your pants. Mire wrapped his arms around you and gripped both your breasts.
"You like it a lot don't you darling~?"
You didn't say anything. He pinched your nipple making you groan.
"Say it"
"Y-Yes.. I do like it ah~"

You were embarrassed and he was feeding off of it.
"You're so nervous~"
Mire rolled back in the bed and you plopped beside him.
He yawned like nothing happened and told you goodnight leaving you stunned.
"Is that all..?"
"What do you mean?" He chuckled.
You ended up sleeping with your hands tied behind your back which you felt he had planned.

It's gotta be stockholm syndrome..

You fell asleep shortly after.

...

You woke up to morning. It was your second day yet it felt like forever. You shot up remembering you were supposed to go out today.
You smiled, "Mire! Can we go now!"
Footsteps came from out the bathroom.
Mire walked out and was dressed in black.

He was wearing black ripped jeans with metal chains hanging down and his black shoes. He had threw on a black hoodie and lit a cigarette.
"What are you emo now?" You laughed.
Mire ignored your remark and went in the top drawer. He pulled out a knife and walked up to you.
"No sweetheart~ Just not in the best mood.." Mire puffed out the smoke and set his cigarette down. He cut the ropes on your wrist and you rubbed them.

Mire ripped the chains off his black jeans. "I forgot these were on here.." He mumbled, throwing them on the floor.
"I already took a shower and got ready..  I laid out some clothes for you" He sat on the bed and kissed your cheek.
"Goodmorning~" He smiled for the first time today.
"Goodmorning..."

You took a shower and brushed your teeth. You looked at the clothes he had laid out for you.
Some jeans and a baggie hoodie.
"Alright.."
You walked out the bathroom and the first thing you noticed was that your ankle felt better.
Mire looked at you and smirked.
"Cute~"

"Can we go now?"
Mire scoffed, "What you don't wanna eat? What's your rush?"
"We can eat at the mall!" You smiled.
He picked up his cigarette and started smoking it again annoyed.
"Why do we have to leave again? We can order clothes"
"Mire!"
"Fuck! Okay!" He spat and you both walked out the room.

You opened the front door and looked up at the sky.
It was so beautiful.
It was sunny and your shoes touched the grass.
His place sat behind some trees and there wasn't any other houses around. It was really big like one of those private property homes.
You turned to look at him with a smile and he was grimacing.
Mire lit another cigarette in his mouth and gave a fake smile but his eyes said enough words.

"How are we gonna get to town? Where's your car?" You looked around excited.
"In the garage.." Mire leaned against a tree.
"Are you gonna go get it?"
"No"
You just stood there confused and he chuckled.
"We're walking doll~"
"Why!!"
"So we can spend time together, oh I know! We can walk down that rose trail!" His mood brightened.
"What?? We'll never get there in time!!" You said aggravated. "You said we could go Mire! Are you a liar??"
His eyes widened and he rolled them.
"Fine.."

He unwilling let up the garage to reveal a black Mercedes.
"Omg! It's so cute" You ran up to it and he scoffed.
Mire got in the car and you did too.
It was pretty clean and smelled really good.

He pulled out and started driving , he said it would take 45 minutes.
"You expected us to walk that far??"
Mire gritted his teeth, "Shut up"
He wasn't acting as sweet as he was last night. 
"Mire.. why are you acting like that?"
"Like what?!"
"You're on edge and being passive aggressive.."
He looked at you and blushed. "Are you worried about me Darling~?" He placed his hand on your thigh with his other on the wheel.
"No.."
"That's so sweet of you.." He grinned and squeezed your thigh. "I'm just a little annoyed right now.."

That car ride was pretty silent but you finally arrived.
As soon as you stepped foot out the car you realized how hot it was outside.
On the other hand Mire was unphazed by the heat.
"You ready?"

❤️