Argument

"Okay Mire"

...

You had both fallen asleep. You were wrapped up in his arms.
You kept dozing in and out of consciousness until you finally fell asleep.
You woke up in the middle of the night because of Mire. He had quietly gotten out the bed and was getting dressed in a black hoodie and joggers. You sat up and he had paused when he heard the bed creak.

"Mire where are you going?"
Your red dress was crooked.
"I have something to take care of, go back to sleep. I'll be back before you wake up" He wasn't facing you and was tying his shoe laces.
"Where are you going?" You repeated unknowingly.
"Too handle something." He said a little more sternly.
"That's not an answer!" You exclaimed.
He turned and looked at you.
"Darling.." He came over to you and sat on the bed. "Go back to sleep"

Mire stroked your hair and face in an attempt to soothe you to sleep.
"I don't want you to leave.." you mumbled quietly.
"What?"
"I don't want you to leave!" You yelled at him and he was taken back. It was obvious he was hiding something.
"I told you I'll be back.."
"So you're just gonna leave me?"
"You're the one who's leaving me!" He started to let out his anger and you did the same.
"It's not my fault you don't know how to be normal!"
He grabbed your wrists.
"It is your fault!" He yelled at you. Your throat burned and tears formed.
"Leave then.."
"Ah Geez.." He sighed, "I didn't mean to yell, what's wrong? Tell me.."
"It's not like you're telling me where you're going.." You spat pulling your wrists away.

"Fucking hell.." He sighed again and looked at you. "Calm your tits. No need to be so jealous, you know you're the one I love"
"I know, it's fine.. go I was overreacting" You admitted.
He looked at you puzzled.

When he leaves i'll take the opportunity to leave aswell.

Mire scoffed and went for the dresser. He pulled out handcuffs.
"For precautions~" He laughed.
"No! You don't trust me?"
"You're acting erratic right now, I can see it on your face darling" Mire looked displeased.
"You asshole!" You kicked at him.
"Stop Y/n.."
"Don't touch me!" You kicked him in the jaw and he grabbed both your ankles.
"Stop this Y/n!"
"If I leave today, why does it matter if I leave right now then?? Since you're such a smart ass and know me so well!!"
"Y/N!" He yelled your name making you go quiet.

You looked away hurt. Your eyes were already filled and you bit your quivering lip.
"I didn't mean to yell.." Mire laid on top of you in a hug. "Of all the days, why do you choose to act like this?"
He held you in his arms. They wrapped around you giving you warmth.
"You think you know me Mire.." You laughed, "but after these few days I know you too.."
You pulled back and looked into his suspecting eyes. "I know you're going to find that blonde, Bren"

Mire stayed silent and chuckled.
"Bingo sweetheart~"
You grabbed his arm, "No Mire!"
He looked to the side ignoring you.
"Why can't you just lay here with me? Do you wanna murder someone that bad?"
He ignored you again getting more pissed off.
"I knew it! You don't really love me.. you just wanted an excuse to kill.."
There was a sudden grip around your throat making you shut up.

"Darling~"

Mire had a strong grip on you. He looked into your eyes.
"You just don't know when to stop do you?" He kissed your lips and you bit his. He chuckled and bit harder. Your yelp was muffled and he broke skin. He licked your newly made wound and pulled away.
He grabbed the handcuffs again. He pulled a knife out his jacket pocket and lifted up his hoodie showing his wounds.
"I love you"
"Mire.." You almost cried and he looked at you.
"Stop that Y/n"
"Why can't you just.."
"Why can't you see this guys obviously gonna be a problem?!"
You were silent for a moment.
"Why can't you see I'm with you right now.. why can't you see I'm your girlfriend!" You yelled at him.
He looked at you confused and annoyed.

"Fucking hell.." He laid on you in a hug. Mire dropped the knife and handcuffs on the bed.
"Just go to sleep"
"Bu-
"I'm not going anywhere, i'd much rather be laid up with you.." He sighed.
"You promise?"
"Yes darling.. I promise "