Squeaky clean

You woke up with drool on your face. You and Mire were both sprawled across the bed in somewhat weird but comfortable positions. You sat up and wrapped the cover around you. Mire was still sleep and his bed hair made you laugh.

"I'm so tired.. I don't wanna go to school.." You yawned.
You thought about what Mires mother said the day prior.
"Mire" You shook him awake and he looked at you.
"Fucking hell.."
His sleepy voice was deeper than usual.
"We have to get ready." You stood up but kept the cover wrapped around you.
"Why'd you take the cover then?"
"Shut up.."
"I bought you something"
This caught your attention immediately and you plopped on the bed beside him.
"What??"
"You're so excited.." He laughed and grabbed something out the dresser. He pulled out a box and handed it to you.
You looked at him.
"What's with the look? It's not a wedding ring.. yet.."
You ignored his comment and opened the box. It was a pair of gold earrings to match your necklace.

"Mire.."
"I thought they'd be pretty on you.." He laughed nervously.
"Thank you" You told him and his face reddened panicked.
"It's no problem! It's just pretty jewelry on a pretty girl haha"
You caught him off guard by kissing him and he buried his face in his pillow.
"W-Warn me next time" He mumbled and you laughed.
"You're like the horniest person ever but get flustered by stuff like this!"
"It's different!! You're just too cute.."
Mire continued to act weird while smothering himself in his pillow.
You looked on the dresser and saw a phone.

Is that Mires phone?

Before you could even attempt to grab it, he grasped your arm and looked at you.
"I'm just checking the time. I don't want you to be late" You sorta lied.
He let go and you saw the time was 6:30 am.
"We have 30 minutes?!" You got up quickly. "And we have to take showers.."
"You go ahead, I'll make breakfast"
You watched as he went to the door. "W-Wait!"
Mire stopped and looked at you confused.
"Wouldn't it be quicker to take a shower together?"
Mires expression was unreadable.
"P-Plus! I can't be your girlfriend if you stink.."

Why the hell am I stuttering.. and what the hell am I saying?

Mire walked up to you and smiled.
"Well then.. it looks like you've given me no other choice"

...

Here you were.
Sitting on the toilet.
Waiting for the hot water to warm up.
Mire went to go grab towels.
"Who am I kidding? The water is already hot.." You began to panic.
"What the hell was I thinking? I'm gonna pass out" The steam from the shower heated the bathroom and fogged the mirror.
"Should I wait for him? No.. I should get in?"
You began talking to yourself.
"I can't back down now that I was that bold.. I'm sure he just as nervous!" You got a sudden boost of confidence. "Yea that's right! He's nothing without me he's probably sweating and panicking right now!" You giggled to yourself but quickly stopped.
"Wait who's to say he hasn't already seen me naked?? He's my stalker after all" You groaned loudly and placed your hands over your face.

You heard the bathroom door open.
"Are you okay?" You heard Mires voice almost let out a laugh. "You're not already in? You waited for me?"
He sounded so innocent yet sly. You had to show who was the confident one.
"Ah.. yes I waited. I wanted to help you undress" You smiled and Mires eyes widened a bit before showing a toothy grin.
"Alright, let's hurry up then before we run out of time"
You stood up and went close to him.

Shit shit shit.

You couldn't read his face. You thought you saw his nervousness but it could've been your own imagination trying to hide yours.
You grabbed his shirt with no hesitation, hiding your trembling hands. You heard him gulp and you let out a small laugh that made his body tensen. You used this to your advantage to tease him.
"Actually you're a big boy.. I'm sure you can undress yourself~"
"Right.." You heard the spite in his voice as you turned around.

Yes! Y/n 1 : Mire 0

You knew exactly what to do next as you took off your shorts and shirt. You looked over your shoulder and Mires face was heated looking away. You giggled again and he gritted his teeth. When you pulled down your underwear that's when you really started to become anxious.
"I'll hop in now.." You tried to keep your voice as normal as possible.
Mire didn't reply as you shut the curtain. You covered your face and internally screamed.
The hot water streamed down your body and your anxiety built as you waited for the moment Mire opened the curtain.
It felt like eternity despite it being a few moments.
You looked up as his hand that wrapped around the curtain. He pulled it making a "shing" sound as it moved.
You faced away from him and couldn't bare to look. The silence spoke a million words and it was eating you alive.

It's so awkward. I don't know what to say.. why'd I have to suggest this??

You felt like curling up in a ball and dying. That was until an arm went pass your head and was planted on the shower wall.
"Can you.. pass me the soap right there?" Mire asked in your ear.
You knew he could easily reach it but was too flustered to make that point.
"O-Okay.." This time you had made the mistake of showing your nervousness which you hoped Mire didn't notice. You heard his chuckle and your heart dropped.
"I'm waiting~"
You grabbed it and didn't turn around.
"Here.."
"You can face me you know.. unless you're scared then that's okay"
"You're the one who seems to be scared.." You scoffed.
You felt the bar of soap rub down your spine and you shuttered.
"I do~?"

🧼