Frustration

"Oh.. I need a very good explanation"

You shifted backwards.
"What are you backing away for? You should be coming closer.." Mire stepped forward and you froze.
"You look so frightened Y/n.." Mire let out a chuckle but stopped abruptly.

You saw a gleam of light in his hand.
A knife.
"Now darling.. You know what's coming.." His eyes were crazed, "Depending on how you answer these questions is how bad it's gonna be..~"

Flashback; Mires POV

Where is she? Where is she?!

I picked up the lamp and threw it against the wall as if it would help.

Fuck FUCK.. okay I need to calm down and think.. just fucking think. That's right! I have a tracking device on her phone.

I unlocked my phone and couldn't help but grin.

That's interesting.. you've got to be fucking kidding me..

"She's at my house? My parents house?" A groan escaped my lips and I grabbed my knife.
"Oh how I could fucking strangle her.. I've been way too nice.." I made my way to the car and bit the tip of my right thumb nail.

Great.. my bad ticks are back..

"How could she push me aside so easily? After I've given her such a sweet place in my heart.."
I tore off the tip of my nail.
"I'm not surprised.. fuck I'm not surprised at all.."

Oh the things I'm gonna do..

"No I need to calm down.. she must've really wanted to go to that sleepover, I shouldn't control her"
I started the car and made my way to the house you were at.
"No.. she is so disobedient, I need to control her or she won't learn. Why is she torturing me?! After all I've done.. does she want more? Y/n.. darling just state it and I'll give you more.."

No.. no what about me?? I'm so pissed.. I love her so much

"I won't let her go again.. She's gonna stay in the basement until she learns that we're made for each other. WHY THE HELL DOES SHE NEED FRIENDS?! She has me.. we can have a sleepover.."
I brought the car to an abrupt stop after almost running a red light.
My head drooped down to my grey joggers.

Fuck.. why the hell am I hard?! Fucking Y/n..

I parked behind some trees and waited a few moments until my body calmed down.

"Y/n should be lucky I'm so level headed.. I'm not insane. If I was insane I would've killed her and myself by now"

My hands gripped the steering wheel and I sighed before letting go. I got out the car and locked it. I started walking towards the house full of excitement.

I can't wait to see her..
Even though she hurts me, I love her. It's disappointing that I had to kill her mother.. but she would've never left us alone.
I just might have to kill my family now..
I was planning on waiting until I took over the company but fucking hell..

I watched as my father went in the house and Ivan came out. A face of disgust fell upon me.

Fucking useless pricks. All those times my siblings watched father beat me while mother shook her head in disappointment.

"How fucking dare they.. take my attention from my love.. I'll really slit their throats.." I mumbled to myself and walked behind my brother.

"Hey little bro~"
"M-Mire?!"
"You still have that little stutter huh~?"

What's the point in even fake smiling?

Ivan's face was panicked. "W-What are you doing here?"
"I'm joining you all for dinner~" I walked straight for the front door.
I was mad at you.
I wanted to slap you, spank you, punish you, tie you up.
I just wanted to do something so you could feel the pain I felt.

"Hello family.." I fake smiled and their panicked faces were annoying.
But when I saw you.. I almost laughed.

Why the hell is she making such a cute surprised face? No.. I'm mad at her.. She snuck out and left me!

I walked right pass you.
The air between us was cold.
I sat in a seat and looked at you.
You knew what I wanted.
That's when Gina grabbed you and took you upstairs.
My body jerked and I just wanted to snatch you up right there.. but I had to wait.. I was good at that.

Everyone kept asking me questions.. I wasn't really paying attention though to be honest.

Why the hell are they so annoying? What are they talking about?
What's taking Y/n so long?

I was so happy when you came back down but I had to hide it. You sat right in front of me which was fine.
My pathetic excuse of a father started talking to you.
Something about being grateful you were friends with Ivan and Gina? I don't fucking know.
You look so cute when you're nervous..
My mom then started mentioning how pretty you were..

How do they not recognize Y/n? They made such a big deal last time when they walked in my closet..

"Ivan are you telling me you've yet to make a move on this fine young specimen?"
My fathers question made me tune in.
My little brother's red face pissed me off.

What the hell is he getting so flustered for?

"W-Well we did ki-
"KINDA get too know each other!!"
My heart throbbed as you cut Ivan off.

Ki-? Kiss?! Fucking kissed?! And you tried to hide it. You did hide it.

I bit my lip hard trying to my control myself. You hid it.. You hid this..
How could you? Do you really prefer my siblings over me?
Just like my parents..

I don't care how much Y/n cries.. I'll never forgive her for this..

"S-So you're names Mire..?" Your voice let out boldly yet shakily.
My eyes widened and I felt the smirk forming. I could feel my heart beat again and I didn't feel as cold as I usually did in this house.

She's so dumb.. it's cute

"Bingo doll~"

To be Continued ❤️