𝙵𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚢

Y/N's pov

Y/N's pov

It was night. I sat up in my bed and looked to see Malfoy in dreamland on the opposite side of the room. I got my slippers on and quickly slipped out of the room. I soon opened the common room door and peeled out to see if any of the prefects and teachers were coming my way. I soon closed the door quietly and pressed my back against the wall. Walking sideways in the dark shadow so nobody could see. The moonlight brought out my featured more which was nice. I soon ran down to the Grest Hall doors to meet Barty there.

'Hi Barty, you better be ready' I smirked

'Yep, now let's ruin Potter's little reputation' he grunted lifting up the price of parchment with his name on it. We both opened the doors to see the goblet in the middle surrounded by a blue rimmed age line.

'I can't go in there, Barty you do the honours' I said walking in

'It would be a pleasure,heiress' he bowed before taking a step ip to the goblet and dropped the piece of parchment in and we watched it glow red meaning it had accepting 'our' entry.

I cackled before I saw a student come in. He took on look at us and started to run.

'Obliviate' I casted a spell sending him to the floor. The boy then got up and looked around scared.

'Go and get out of here,okay?' I orders as he nodded running away. I turned back at the goblet.

'Hey, Barty...you don't mind if I, you know. Put my name in.' I smirked at he goblet

'Are you mad? We are trying to kill Potter not kill you!' He said

'Just do it, that means I can manipulate him more, get close to him. Because we will suffer the same amount of hate, which will bind us closer because we can relate to things' I smiled wickedly

'Good idea' he said getting parchment and writing my name down. He stepped back into the age line and out my name in the goblet, there again. It turned red as a rose.

I then nodded Barty goodnight and for him to stock up on more Polyjuice. The fun is just about to start. I'm glad I put my name in, I mean as a Beauxbaton. You would think I'm all innocent like the rest of them. Well, I'm a new kind of evil. And I know it. Tomorrow they will draw the champions name. I just hope this works or I'll find another way to kill him. 

I soon got back to the common room and tiptoed to mine and Malfoy's dorm room. I opened the door quietly but the light swung on and I turned to see Malfoy leaning against the bed poster.

'What are you doing, Riddle?' He asked standing upright

'Why is that any of your concern,Malfoy?' I retorted

'Your planning something. I can smell it' he sniffed the air

I kept a cold face

'You can't smell things, Malfoy. I just wanted to go for a walk in the moonlight. Is that not allowed now?' I said sarcastically