𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚜

Y/N's pov

Y/N's pov

I was at breakfast, today was the Slytherin vs Gryffindor game, Draco didn't want to play so they had to get the backup one to come on. I sat next to Draco as he pulled me closer to him. Everyone was going wild, I mean everyone knew Slytherin and Gryffindor were the two main rival houses. I was kind of eating my toast as Draco took nibbles. I saw Weasel come in with his beater stuff on. All the Slytherin's started chanting and doubting Weasel. It was funny seeing him getting all worked up over nothing.

Me and Draco had other 'stuff' to do, like the cabinet. We would always go to try and fix it but it wouldn't work. And I don't want to use my Liquid Luck to fix it, I only have it in need of an emergency. Like running out of lipgloss.

'Hey Dray, Slughorn is doing a Christmas party. Want to come with?' I asked

'Y-yeah sure' he replied kissing my cheek

We went to the Room of Requirement and tried to fix it but every object we put in there, there is always a piece missing. Which is annoying, if we don't get this done. I'm going to be seeing James and Lily Potter in heaven. I'm not even sure if I'm going there!

'It's not use! This stupid cabinet won't fix' I started to get angry

'Calm down, y/n. We will be fine...I think' he said uneasy

'Draco our lives are on the line! And so are you parents!' I shouted

After a while we both went out. Yet another failed time we had tried to fix it, but it didn't work. Nothing had improved.

Draco lead me to the Astronomy tower we were stood there in silence. I then saw two people kissing in a different part of Gryffindor tower.

'Hey is that Weasel and Lavender Brown' I pointed to the window to see a faint readhead and a curly frizzy haired girl

'Honestly they disgust me, so they belong i guess' he looked glum

'Cheer up, Dray' I hugged him

He hugged back as we told eschother more about ourselves

'What's your favourite star?' I asked looking at the platinum blonde haired boy next to me

'Scorpius, one day I wish to have a son called that.' He laughed slightly

'If I even get to that stage' he mumbled

'What's yours?' He continued

'Capella, it's one of the brightest stars. It is known as the 'Goat Star' ' I smile looking at the starry sky.

He took my hand in his. We stayed there until I saw the sun come up behind the hills.

I looked out at the beautiful sunrise, nature was to pretty. Why on earth are we destroying it?

'Do you ever think of your father?' He asks

'Yes, I'm starting to realise that I may be questioning what side I'm on' I look down

It was true, I've seen how he killed my first love, killed all those innocent people just for believing or their blood. They can't help it.

'I don't talk about it' I turned away

'I feel the same, all this time...I wanted to be evil thinking it was cool....now I am, I regret it' he sighed putting his arm around me

We shared a slow passionate kiss before returning to watch the sunrise.

'Why did it have to be us?' I laughed

'I don't know, ask Salazar?' He chuckled

We got eachother, more than I would of liked. We are somewhat the same I guess. And I don't know but being engaged to him maybe wasn't that bad of an idea I made it out to be.

We shared laughs, we have been through I guess a lot. I knew from the start he didn't want the mark. I did want it.

But it's not to please myself, but to please father. This is what father wants for me, it's his dream. But what about mine? This wasn't my dream, my ten year old self would of never dreamed of this. Becoming the person I am today

'Hey are you okay?' Draco asked

I just pressed my head into his chest, I felt warmth. Like Cedric had made me feel. Draco made me feel loved.

And for the first time, I actually have someone to lean on. I blushed thinking about what we did some days ago.

————————————————————————-
It's literally 1:18am. Anyway I hope you liked it and I will see you soon my loves. Soz for short chapter!

:)
Special shoutouts:
tatiyamalfoy
leemariex -get well  xoxo
sofisluvvv :)
<333

MINKSSS