𝙲𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙺𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚎 𝙱𝚎𝚕𝚕

TW-SmutY/N's pov

TW-Smut
Y/N's pov

Today was Hogsmeade. And today was how Dumbledore will die. I gave Draco the box with the Opal Necklace. I quickly got changed and it was snowing believe it or not! I grabbed my hat and gloves and ran down. I then saw Draco at the end of the stairs to the girls dorms.

'Are you ready?' I asked

'I guess, and if this doesn't work...?' He said wearily looking at the box

'Well I guess we will find out when that time comes' I walked out with him trailing behind me.

We then walked out into the cold air, Draco had his iconic black suit on as we waited for the all clear from McGonagall.

Everyone was soon outside. I kept to the plan.

'Okay we will go to the three broomsticks first and we will go back to Hogwarts because we literally have nothing else to do' I instruct has he nods. He was more paler and looked ill.

'Okay, we'll let's go' he nodded as we walked to Hogsmeade going over some last minute details. After a while we went into the three broomsticks. I didn't see anyone from our school there yet so me and Draco then went into the girls bathroom. I wrote a now saying it was addressed to Dumbledore. For Bell girl to take, I put it next to one of the toilet stalls. Draco and I  then started checking ourselves out in the mirror until we saw one of the Hogwarts girls come in. She looked at us as we looked back, she was about to scream when I erased her memory that we were even there. We walked out and we made eye contact with Potter, I saw he was sat down with Mudblood Granger and Weasel sipping on Butterbeer. I saw Potter eye me and Draco suspiciously as we made a quick exit.

'I just hope we kill him so this is done and over with' Draco sighs

'Yeah, let's go back now. I can't be bothered to go around Hogsmeade anymore' I gripped his hand and lead him to Hogwarts.

We both then went to one of the empty classrooms to avoid any other students. Draco then locked the door.

'What are you doing?' I asked sitting myself on one of the desks.

'I know you didn't smell just anything in that amortentia. Tell me y/n, tell me what you really smelt' he came forward

'Only if you tell me' I held my head high

'That's not fair'  he pouted

'Seems pretty fair to me' I smirked

'To you, not to me' he laughed

Soon I felt Draco's hand grace up and down my thigh , he caressed my curves.

'Say it together' he smiled

'Okay..3...2....1' i says

'You' we both blurted out looking at eachother

'You smelt me?' I pointed to myself confused