𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜

Y/N's pov

Y/N's pov

It was nearly midnight and people started to flood the Great Hall. I was there extra early just to see everyone come in, I was at the table with the Beauxbatons, I did not want to sit, so I stood. I had read a couple of chapters of Romeo and Juliet it wasn't that bad, but I've read worse. But it's still written by a muggle just proves how me and Malfoy are not matchmakers like the two in that book.

I watched as Potter and his friends went to sit as my gaze followed with a smirk. Finally it was a while when all the Beauxbatons had taken their seat, I saw the Slytherins come in and Malfoy talking with his 'friends'. He was nice to look at seeming he had very good looks and features. But I mustn't worry, he was going to be married to me after the years at school. Which is a bad thing. I then caught his eye as he sat down.

Something in me, shifted. He gave me a weak smirk as I just froze, I'm usually confident in vexing people. Why have I stopped. Behind him was a brunette boy with a pretty face, eyes like Draco. Rosy cheeks and pale-ish skin. He was a Hufflepuff because of the colour on his uniform. I wondered who he was, I bet he was like the Draco Malfoy in Hufflepuff without the meanness.

I had no clue that houses had 'princes' or do they name themselves to boost their ego. I then went back to watching the last of the people take their seats and I felt someone's gaze burn into me as I stood up straight, with hands behind my back. Looking formal.

I then turned my head to see Hufflepuff boy, Malfoy, and Potter all looking at me. I brushed it off pretending that I hadn't seen them, I must of reminded Harry of my father by standing like this. But who cares, if I kept it a secret the whole world was bound to know anyway. So why not take advantage of the power?

People started looking at all of us when I saw the arrow pin on our blouses glow different house colours. Mine was blue for Ombrelune, the house basically screams Slytherin.

Most of the girls were papillonliesse. Some were Beaufeuille and only two of us were Ombrelune. They sparkle when we are at our most highest. Prideful.

We soon saw the teachers enter and take their positions, most were infront of the teachers table in a line.

Dumbledore was in the middle next to the Goblet, the age line had been disintegrated so anybody could step in.

Everyone faces glowed blue as the flames danced. I watched it with anticipation.

'Now the moment you have all been waiting for, the champion selection' Dumbledore shouted

He then with his hand simmers all the lights to low, so it is almost dark in the room. Which felt more amazing and cooler. Dumbledore then went over and put both of his hands on the goblet, like he was asking for the goblet to do something.

'Can we hurry up' I mumble, many of the other Beauxbatons shot glares at my way as I put my middle finger up at all of them.

'Where are you manners,girl?' Madame Maxime whispers