Chapter 3

A few abbreviations

(H/L) - hair length

(H/C) - hair color

(F/S) - favorite shoes

(F/H) - favorite hoodie

(F/A) - favorite music artist

----------------------------------------

I awoke the next morning to the sound of my alarm. With what strength I had I grabbed my phone and dismissed the alarm then checked the time.

8:30am

With that I shut off my phone, climbed out of bed then made my way downstairs. I then open the cabinets to look for something to eat for breakfast.

"Hmm what to eat" I mumble to myself while scanning the almost empty cabinet, then I suddenly recall last night.

"Okay hot pockets it is then '' I say with a sarcastic tone while heading over to the freezer. I pull out one of many of the red boxes, open it up and pull one of the packages. I then throw it in the microwave and make my way to the living room area. I open the very big curtain and plop down on the couch to watch some TV. I flip through the channels until I settle on my favorite movie "stab ''. Horror was always my favorite genre. I hear the annoying sound of the microwave and make my way over getting out the now VERY hot hotpocket. After I make my way back to the couch with my supposed "breakfast" I press start on the movie.

--------------------------------------------------

After I had finished the movie and my hotpocket I checked the time.

10:10

I had nothing else to do today so I decided to go into town to look for a job. So I got up off the couch and headed up the stairs to my room. The outfit I picked out for today was a black shirt with light blue jeans. I brushed my (H/L) (H/C) hair then I headed back downstairs. I walk over to the closet by the door and slip on my (F/S) and (F/H). I go to turn off the TV then I head out the door. Once I was in the car I checked and made sure I had everything before I left. Once I made sure I had everything I started the car and begin to pull out(😏). Once I was on the road I connected my phone to the aux and began listening to my favorite song by (F/A). On the way into town I listened to my playlist.

 (A/N) hey i know it's been a while but I've been busy with family and school but hey here's another chapter. I know its not as long as my last one but its something at least. i might be even more busy soon because of the holidays. so maybe expect a chapter but don't hold your breath