Chapter 4.

Enjoy!

Chapter 4

-----------

Next morning I woke up by my alarm to pray. I did wudu and began to pray. I make for everyone, for my Dad, my Mom, Yasir Bhai, for Sana and Zaid marriage, and for Dad's problem. I know Sana and Zaid did wrong with me but no one can change that she is still my sister and I still love her the same way.

We did breakfast Dad and Bhai tried to talk me but I only reply short. I wasn't ready to talk about it. What if we go back and they again did something with us? What if they try to speak us or give us threat? I shook my head to clear my thoughts.

After breakfast, Dad went for cafe. Mom went to see her friend. Only me and Yasir Bhai left alone in house. To be honest I was really scared to be alone with him. Last time when we were alone at night because Dad Mom and Sana were out. He closed all lights when he knows I was scared of dark and then he start banging my room door giving me heart attack. It was a stormy night. When I tell Mom Dad about that they already got it was done by Yasir Bhai.

I shook my head to get away from scary things what he done to me. I sigh and feel hungry. I walk down in kitchen and find something to eat. I check cabinets, fridge nothing to eat.

"Khadija" Yasir Bhai called me from his room. I walk toward his room. His room door was open so I walk in without knock.

"Yes Bhai?" I asked once I get in. He was ready to go somewhere. He was wearing black jeans with white button shirt.

"What are you doing?" He turned around and asked me.

"Nothing just bore." I said and sit on his bed.

"Good. Now go change we were going out for movie" he said setting his hairs.

"Why?" I asked confused. He never took me out for movie. Whenever I ask him to go out for it he refused it and says we can watch it here.

"Don't ask questions. Now go and hurry up" He ordered.

"No Bhai I am going out" I asked stubbornly. I knew there's some reason behind it.

"Okay. I thought you were coming with me so I planned to go on shopping after that but it is okay if you don't-" I cut him off.

"I will meet you outside in 10 minutes" I said quickly and walk up to my room. He knew very well. I love to do shopping. I changed into a long light pink shirt with black tights. I wear my hijab, put on some cream, mascara and lip balm. I put my heels, grab my bag and walk outside. I saw Yasir Bhai leaning against his car hood. He was talking with someone on his phone.

I walk to him and waited to put his phone down. When he saw me he says his bye and put it down. We went for movie first. He choose to watch movie. We spend half of our day together. He said he tell Mom that we were out.

Its 5 in the evening and we were in some restaurant. We eat pop corn during movie but Yasir Bhai feels hungry. We set our order and take our seat. I looked at him he was looking at me in confused.

"What?" I raised my eyebrow. He shook his head and we sat there in silence. Our order came and we start eating.

"Khadija. Can I ask you something?" Yasir Bhai asked. I looked up at him and frowned. He never ask me about anything, he only say tell me something.

"Sure"

"Why you don't want to go back?" I stop eating and grip my spoon tighten. I looked up at him if he was serious and he was.

"Bhai the reason I am not going back is those people who unfortunately called our relatives. Dad's siblings. Tell me honestly do you forgave them for what they had done years ago?" He shook his head in no. "Then why did you think I forgave them? I hate them. And speaking of Usama Bhai wedding I also wanted to go but I don't think I can stand in front for them. You know they still live there."

"Khadija we were going only for his wedding and after that they were moving here. They were coming after his wedding because his wife family live New York so they can go there whenever they want. Please Khadija do a favor and come with me you know I can't go there alone. And if you were here then you will miss me and I don't want to get hiccups because of your missing" He smiled at last sentence. I heard from someone when we miss someone they get hiccups, at first I don't believe it but when I saw it by myself then I believe it.

"I will think about it" I said and get back to eating.

"Think? My dear sister marriage is next week and today is already Friday. Decide it right now please so we can do some more shopping and pack our thing because if we were going we had to leave tomorrow morning" he explain.

"Next week?"

"Yeah. Mehndi is on Wednesday, Nikah is on Friday and Valima on Sunday" this soon? Think about it Khadija.

'You have to go there and erase all you past memories if its connect with your relative or Zaid. You need a vacation Khadija no matter where. Maybe there you found someone' my inner voice said.

'Found someone? I am not going in these things again'

"Khadija?" Yasir Bhai voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"What?" I asked and realise he's still waiting for my answer. I sigh in defeat.

"Okay. I am coming with you" I said giving up. This cause a huge smile appear on Bhai face.

"I knew it. You never say no to me. Thank you so much Khadija. You don’t know how badly I wanted to go. Now I can do what I had planned to do with Usama." He said smirking evily. They never change. I know Usama bhai done something with Yasir bhai so he wants him to payback. I also had an idea.

"Let me complete Bhai" I said smirking. He stop and looked at me. "I will go there only on one condition." I added.

"What?" He asked confused.

"You will do what I say. But not right now. When we came back you will do it. Deal?" I stretch my hand out. He thought for a minute then nodded and shook hand with me.

This is going to be exciting.

-----------

Thankyou for supporting me and for your comments.

Votes, Comments and Share.

-Maddy